cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: NEW ON YOU TESTERS WANTED! Calling all skincare junkies...

Jessie97
Total Glossip

My favourite Murad product is the night fix enzyme treatment! It smells devine and works an absolute treat. I would love to try a new product😍 @#murad #muradnightfixenzymetreatment  

Cherylhammerton
Just Arrived

New member 😛 would love your products 

Sharlene
Getting Lippy

Not tried anything from this brand but would love to test for you

Li2
Winging It

# I would love to try murad products, since I haven’t tried it before. Thank you 

LizzyR37
Getting Lippy

I love Environmental Shield Spf 30 Pa+++ Day Moisturiser 50Ml - Murad its a great moisturiser and leaves my skin soft and fresh.

I'd love to try this new murad treatment as I get a few dry patches of skin so this would be great to get ready for my holiday 

Highlighted

nyltiakc
Getting Lippy

I've only tried one product from Murad, which was the Hydro-Dynamic Quenching Essence Treatment 30Ml - Murad. It was bit of an impulse buy when I was at the shop and the lady there was raving about the hydration magic. It's definitely been one of my favourite moisturising/ hydrating serums/ essence - it gives my little wrinkles and fine lines bit of a plump, my forehead looks fuller and less dried out after using it for a few weeks. I switch between a few hydrating serums and this is one of the few that I always go back to!

Would love to try the peel as I'm on the look out for a new one! Been using Caudalie which has worked for months, but it seemed to have stopped working for my skin now - so definitely time to switch!

Kaitlyn x

Xannia-jade
Getting Lippy

Multi Vitamin Infusion Oil 30Ml - Murad

I normally avoid face oils as I don’t like to feel that my skin is greasy, preferring creams. However after the first use of this product and the softness of my skin the next morning, I have completely changed my mind on this. This product feels luxurious to use, smells divine and leaves skin feeling nourished and even. It is however a little pricey,but other all a fantastic oil and I would highly recommend! ❤️

Nadia548
Fresh Face

carolfic
Getting Lippy

#function

I haven't tried anything from the brand yet but would love to 😊

Han89
Getting Lippy

Wow that's a great opportunity 😍😍😍

My favourite Murad product is Retinol Youth Renewal Night Cream 50Ml - Murad , it is an awosem cream, I hope I will get this opportunity to try new thing 🙏

Thank you 😘