cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: NEW ON YOU TESTERS WANTED! Calling all skincare junkies...

Karincoet
Just Arrived

I have a very sensitieve skin and haven’t tried the product as yet. I am always eager to try a new products that are beneficial to my skin care.

WolfIZA
Getting Lippy

Wowee! I am so happy. This would be perfect for my skin. It has been very dull as I have aged. Environmental Shield Travel Size Cleanser 60Ml - Murad  is one is have tried and loved.

Andistan
Winging It

What a great opportunity. I'd love to try this new product for you. Currently my favourite Murad product is Hydro-Dynamic Quenching Essence Treatment 30Ml - Murad 

Yasmin100
Getting Lippy

Eeeek. I would be eternally grateful if I were to win this. Multimasking Mask Treatment Set - GLAMGLOW  has been a lifesaver for me.

Lorraine36
Winging It

I would luv to have the chance to test products and give honest reviews ,I spend silly amounts on skincare  in my quest to slow the aging process  and try everything I hear about ,often disappointed. Please consider me as a tester .Thanks

Iryna
Getting Lippy

Anitap
Getting Lippy

@TazK , another fabulous opportunity(trying product before it is launched..wow), I have never tried Murad products before. Would love to try and test the replenishing Multi-Acid Peel

Brenda74
Winging It

Oh yes plead really enjoy trying this out a skin peel live to try as my skin sooo need this in its life 🙂 #murad acid peel

DeeDee83
Winging It

Hi would like to give a trial I only swear by 1 other Murad product and that’s the skin  polisher exfoliater it really tightens the skin after use this sounds similar to the elemis superfood. 

Thank you

Highlighted

JW2
Getting Lippy

My favourite Murad product is #City Skin Age Defense - would love to try this product