cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: NEW ON YOU TESTERS WANTED! Calling all skincare junkies...

ng123
Getting Lippy

My favourite Murad product is Invisiblur Perfecting Shield Spf 50 Serum 50Ml - Murad  ! It’s perfect to use under makeup and is super lightweight and absorbent!

Louisehughes04
Just Arrived

Sharankhosa
Just Arrived

For blemishes 

Highlighted

styles1234
Fresh Face

Would love to test this product 

@TazK wrote:

Hey guys, 

We've teamed up with Murad to give you the chance to try the NEW Replenishing Multi-Acid Peel before it launches! 

This daily bi-phase peel accelerates cell renewal in 7 days while nourishing skin to prevent dryness and reduce irritation.

• Phase 1: AHA/BHA/TXA blend resurfaces for smoother, brighter, youthful-looking skin.
  • Phase 2: adaptogenic holy basil, rich in antioxidants, and omega-rich oils defend and strengthen skin's surface for a healthier-looking, more vibrant complexion.67749210_1050370805157638_4046901768982244977_n.jpg

If you’d like to take part, please click 'Reply' below, tell us your favourite Murad product below and tag using the '#' function! A selection of members will be chosen at random, you will then receive the product and 5 questions to answer and post on the Community for your fellow members to see.

Ends at midnight on Monday 2nd September.

Shop all Murad here.

T&Cs: Entries will close at midnight on 02/09/19. A selection of members will be chosen at random from the entries. Product will be given in exchange for a review on the Community. The product cannot be returned and there is no cash alternative.

@TazK wrote:

Hey guys, 

We've teamed up with Murad to give you the chance to try the NEW Replenishing Multi-Acid Peel before it launches! 

This daily bi-phase peel accelerates cell renewal in 7 days while nourishing skin to prevent dryness and reduce irritation.

• Phase 1: AHA/BHA/TXA blend resurfaces for smoother, brighter, youthful-looking skin.
  • Phase 2: adaptogenic holy basil, rich in antioxidants, and omega-rich oils defend and strengthen skin's surface for a healthier-looking, more vibrant complexion.67749210_1050370805157638_4046901768982244977_n.jpg

If you’d like to take part, please click 'Reply' below, tell us your favourite Murad product below and tag using the '#' function! A selection of members will be chosen at random, you will then receive the product and 5 questions to answer and post on the Community for your fellow members to see.

Ends at midnight on Monday 2nd September.

Shop all Murad here.

T&Cs: Entries will close at midnight on 02/09/19. A selection of members will be chosen at random from the entries. Product will be given in exchange for a review on the Community. The product cannot be returned and there is no cash alternative.

Dylayla
Getting Lippy

I would love to try this product as I am a huge fan of peeling products having tried so many I would love to be given the opportunity to share my experience and thoughts❤️.

My favourite Murad product is the Retinol Youth Renewal Regime Skincare Gift Set - Murad products.

CSPD1988
Getting Lippy

booboo1
Winging It

Wow! Another great product for the skin!  Would love to try this....

Mulletmam
Winging It

I use Murad essential c cleanser as it makes my skin clean and soft

Joanne63
Just Arrived

I have never used any of their products but they look good and I would be excited to try a.new produce if it will help to rejuvenate my skin.

Anyeri
Winging It

Would love to try the new #Murad formula I’ve never tried Murad before . Looking for something new to give my skin a boost .

happy to review new products as I use nothing regularly at the moment still haven’t found my go to skin care routine yet Retinol Tri-Active Technology Skincare Set - Murad