cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: NEW ON YOU TESTERS WANTED! Calling all skincare junkies...

Mikroson
Fresh Face

Ashli
Beauty Icon

Another amazing brand and product to try! Unfortunately I don't own anything from Murad as it is out of my league however I have seen and heard lots of great reviews on all of their products which have defo proven to make difference to the skin and worth the investment.

I would be absolutely THRILLED TO BE PICKED @TazK !

Evabeave
Getting Lippy

I have not yet tried any Murad products but now that I ma nearing the big 40 I'd love to try this to help my skin keep youthful feel and appearance x

Candidbeauty
Winging It

I received the day moisturiser in a beauty box , it was very light and worked well under my foundation. 

Environmental Shield Spf 30 Pa+++ Day Moisturiser 50Ml - Murad 

sfbeautyxo
Living the Highlight

My favourite murad product is hands down the   #Murad - Night Fix Enzyme Treatment

I've seen so many improvements with my skin, love it!

RuinK
Getting Lippy

@TazK I haven't tried any Murad products to date, but this sounds perfect and I'd love to trial it. I've hit an age where my skin is needing a little extra help. 

Cm88
Fresh Face

@TazK 

i haven't tried any Murad products before but would love to do so Smiley Happy 

Kisita30
Winging It

My favourite Murad product is the Eye Lift Firming Treatment 30Ml - Murad  which is great for my under eye area. I’d love to try the new replenishing multi acid peel before it launches please @TazK  x

Highlighted

HappyShopper1
Winging It

Hydro-Dynamic Quenching Essence Treatment 30Ml - Murad  I like the consistency of this, it feels like itd sinking into the skin

Pussinboots
Getting Lippy

I had a travel size of the Environmental Shield Travel Size Cleanser 60Ml - Murad once. It was so lovely and fresh with the orange scent. Skin felt so clean but not stripped dry.