cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: NEW ON YOU TESTERS WANTED! Calling all skincare junkies...

Naz_md51rr
First Base

Would live to try this,  haven't tried any of murad products! Have tried several branded products and nothing has helped my dry skin.

#function 

Wendy4
Winging It

My  favourite is Bright Away Skincare Set - Murad feels great on my skin 😍😍😍

Betty1
Going Pro

@TazK my favourite Murad product is Retinol Youth Renewal Eye Serum 15Ml - Murad makes me look awake and erases any signs of tiredness 👁️👁️👁️👁️💞💞

Raverbaby
Fresh Face

Hi @TazK unfortunately I've never tried any of the murad products properly, but I would love the opportunity to, looks like there's a fantastic range of products 🙂

Lauraslife_1
Getting Lippy

The only Murad product I have tried is Environmental Shield Spf 30 Pa+++ Day Moisturiser 50Ml - Murad 

I found it really easy to apply and it soaks into the skin quickly and without leaving it greasy. I'd love the opportunity to try some other products from the Murad range x

Candy-Floss
Getting Lippy

Thank you so much for the opportunity Smiley Happy

I love the

#muradcleanser 

Really cleans my acne prone skin Smiley Happy

Nif_17
Winging It

Ah this is so exciting. I’ve only tried the #Murad Rapid relief spot treatment but it’s incredible at giving fast results so would love to try more of the skin care. 

KerryMarstra
Winging It
Highlighted

DeeDaBoss
Winging It

I have never tried any of the murad products before but this would be great opportunity to try one their product. I love taking care of my skin.

Toekneeee1
Fresh Face

My faveeeee murad product is  Retinol Youth Renewal Night Cream 50Ml - Murad It’s the best cream it’s I’ve used, and I’ve got everyone using it! I feel like murad is not as we’ll known, but it needs to be! Have be wanting to try the new acid peel range! 😍😍😍😍