cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: NEW ON YOU TESTERS WANTED! Calling all skincare junkies...

Ugurcano
Getting Lippy

Hi I've not been lucky enough to try any #Murad products as yet but I have heard so many good things about it. I would love it if I was lucky enough to try out this multi acid peeler as I am in need of some good tlc for my skin :-(   It seems like the more I age the worse my face looks :-(

Karen6480
Getting Lippy

Hi

i haven’t tried any of the products I’m afraid but would love the opportunity.  Thank you 😊😊😊

Rocio13
Getting Lippy

Never tried any Murad product so would love it, specially this one, I am getting married this year coming up and I need to prepare my skin for the BigDay!!!

Jennallure12
Fresh Face

Hi, i would love to trial the new murad. I do not sun bathe at all so mu skin is perfect for this. 

Rabia
Beauty Icon

@TazK  

I like many products from Murad , hard to chose one but I would say Environmental Shield Spf 30 Pa+++ Day Moisturiser 50Ml - Murad  

i would love to try another product from amazing brand 😍😊

Bluey
Getting Lippy

I would truly like to be chosen for this trial ,to be truthful i have never tried or owned any Murad products . I could look online and lie but thats not my nature . I therefore still put my name forward ,as i maybe a lucky one , Thanks ...X 

nicky3471
Winging It

Hi I'd like to try this product as I recently had a skin analysis carried out which showed the dead skin cells on my face.  Although I've not tried any of Murad products I am however looking for products to use like this.  Thanks

Beauty1
Beauty Icon

Another lovely opportunity @TazK  and Debenhams, thank you.

I love the Murad radiance C peel, it's lovely and tingly feeling when you know it's doing it's job and the divine smell makes it a pleasure to use. 

Good luck everybody. 

Highlighted

Melissaguest
Getting Lippy

I haven't tried anything by Murad but would love to have the opportunity! 

Craftybecky
Winging It

I am sad to say I have never tried any, so just my little fingers crossed for an opportunity to give them a try 🤞🏻