cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

***CLOSED***NEW ON YOU TESTERS WANTED! Calling all skincare junkies...

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey guys, 

We've teamed up with Murad to give you the chance to try the NEW Replenishing Multi-Acid Peel before it launches! 

This daily bi-phase peel accelerates cell renewal in 7 days while nourishing skin to prevent dryness and reduce irritation.

• Phase 1: AHA/BHA/TXA blend resurfaces for smoother, brighter, youthful-looking skin.
  • Phase 2: adaptogenic holy basil, rich in antioxidants, and omega-rich oils defend and strengthen skin's surface for a healthier-looking, more vibrant complexion.67749210_1050370805157638_4046901768982244977_n.jpg

If you’d like to take part, please click 'Reply' below, tell us your favourite Murad product below and tag using the '#' function! A selection of members will be chosen at random, you will then receive the product and 5 questions to answer and post on the Community for your fellow members to see.

Ends at midnight on Monday 2nd September.

Shop all Murad here.

T&Cs: Entries will close at midnight on 02/09/19. A selection of members will be chosen at random from the entries. Product will be given in exchange for a review on the Community. The product cannot be returned and there is no cash alternative.

825 REPLIES 825

Re: NEW ON YOU TESTERS WANTED! Calling all skincare junkies...

JennnCore
Beauty Icon

Such an awesome opportunity, @TazK 😍❤

I haven't tried as many Murad products as I would like to but I've been loving the Recovery Serum!

BeautySeeker-03
Beauty Icon

@TazK  an other amazing oppertunity goodluck to all our fab regulars 🍀🙏

I personally haven't actually tryed any Murad products 😱😩 .. this would for sure be a great opportunity to try 🤭🤞🖤

HJ_23
Nailing It

Shafaqshehzad
Beauty Icon

@TazK 

This sounds amazing !

its a shame I have not tried any of the murad’s products!

this can be my chance to try it for the first time Smiley Happy 

good of luck everyone 🍀💚🍀💚🍀

i was planning to get  serums from murad when they go on offer Smiley Wink 

Highlighted

Sg
Nailing It

I need this to try because want some cell renewal for my acne scars and pigmentation. I haven’t tried any murad products but would love to try this. #murad

Ligger52
Getting Lippy

Have never tried Murad but would love to.

Juta
Getting Lippy

You spoil us recently @TazK . I haven't tried any Murad products yet but I keep an eye on Hydration Nutrient Charged Water Gel - . - Murad 

bonnieburton
Living the Highlight

Ever since getting Age Reform Aha-Bha Exfoliating Cleanser 200Ml - Murad in the Debenhams advent calendar it’s been a part of my weekly routine- it makes my skin super soft!

Samallen3
Getting Lippy