cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

***CLOSED***NEW ON YOU TESTERS WANTED! Calling all skincare junkies!

Community Manager
Community Manager

NEW ON YOU - Kiehl's Ultra Light  Daily UV Defense

Kiehl's daily ultra-light formula intensely moisturises the skin and utilizes efficacious levels of an advanced sun filter system and pollution-deflecting technology, helping provide the skin with an effective defense against environmental aggressors, including UVA/UVB rays and skin-damaging pollutants. This lightweight lotion is fast absorbing and leaves skin with an invisible finish. 

Image from iOS (35).jpg

If you’d like to take part, please comment below your current fave Kiehl's product and why you love it, and a selection of members will be chosen at random. You will then receive the product and 5 questions to answer and post on the Community for your fellow members to see.

Ends at midnight on Monday 10th June.

Shop ALL KIEHL'S.

T&Cs: Entries will close at midnight on 10/06/19. 50 members will be chosen at random from the entries. Product will be given in exchange for a review on the Community. The product cannot be returned and there is no cash alternative

130 REPLIES 130

Re: NEW ON YOU TESTERS WANTED! Calling all skincare junkies!

DJMcCumiskey
Beauty Icon

I'm a massive fan of Kiehls skincare, and my favourite product has to be the midnight recovery concentrate @TazK , it says it visibly restores the appearance of skin by morning, and it really does!  Also the scent is so nice and really calming and relaxing too.  

Limited Edition Midnight Recovery Concentrate 100Ml - Kiehls 

NatashaeJones
Total Glossip

My favourite Khiel’s product has to be the Ultra Facial Cream! I’ve been using this for about 6 years and I think I must have gone through about 15 tubs but it’s just my go to moisturiser! It doesn’t irritate my skin, there’s no scent and it’s unbelievably moisturising! I love it so much. So I’m so excited for this! 🤞🏻

apple
Multimasker

Would love to try the Ultra light Daily Defense Sunscreen ☀️ ☀️☀️

I’ve not tried many Kiehl’s products, I have many on my wish list that I want try..  but I do like their Creme de Corps body polish.  It leaves skin feeling  soft and smooth without drying it out or causing irritation.. 

Good luck everyone 🤞🏻🤞🏻

SophieG1
Beauty Icon

I love the Kiehl's Rare Earth Deep Pore Cleansing Masque it’s great for people with oily skin and getting rid of all the nasty stuff inside my pores. 

MOL
Beauty Crush

Hi @TazK  My fav product I'm using atm is Ultra facial cream. 

I would love to try Kiehl's new UV defense XX

Pineapple
Beauty Icon

Oh this is perfect!! I love using 50 spf and Kiehl's has been winning my heart recently... My favourite has to be the new Calendula Serum-Infused Water Cream, I have only had a sample so far but it's seriously transformed my skin. I've seen a decrease in my redness and dryness, it's really pleasant to apply too, goes on literally like a gel cream mixed with a serum. I feel that if I want to be lazy and only use 1 product every night that's it Smiley Very Happy

@Julia nudge nudge Smiley Very Happy. xx

Julia
Beauty Icon

@TazK  my current favourite products from kiehl's are midnight recovery oil and ultra facial cream. Love them ❤

@Pineapple  thnx for tagging me you know I love kiehl's,  you know me to well ❤🙈

Zuzu
High Brow

Ohhhh lovely product @TazK @ 😍😍 as I won the Givenchy mascara (still waiting to recieve it) i opt out of this to give a chance for the community members to win �

Good luck to all members ❤

Pineapple
Beauty Icon

@Boss786 Wakey wakey fellow skincare madwoman Smiley Very Happy. xx