cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: NEW ON YOU TESTERS WANTED! Calling all natural skincare lovers...

JulieF
Just Arrived

I love Bare Haven essential moisturizing soft cream and bare skin pure brightening serum foundation. It's the best my skin has felt in a long time!

Just Arrived

@EllenL wrote:

NEW ON YOU: bareMinerals Skinlongevity SPF 30 Moisturiser

The iconic vegan Skinlongevity range from bareMinerals has grown to introduce a brand NEW moisturiser full of natural ingredients to fight the signs of ageing and protect against harmful UVA/UVB rays. Green Coffee Bean and Peony Extract help to awaken and visibly brighten tired or dull-looking skin, making it the perfect day cream for everyday use.

52377303_773446119694482_5274439530063151573_n.jpg

We're looking for 10 Community members to test and review a full-size Skinlongevity Moisturiser. If you’d like to take part, please comment below with your favourite bareMinerals product and why and 10 members will be chosen at random. You will then receive the product and 5 questions to answer and post on the Community for your fellow members to see.

Ends at midnight on Wednesday 17th April.

T&Cs: Entries will close at midnight on 17/04/19. 10 members will be chosen at random from the entries. Product will be given in exchange for a review on the Community. The product cannot be returned and there is no cash alternative.

Shop the Skinlongevity range here.

Kim18
Winging It

I would love to test this out and I would give you a honest reveiw 😍

Freddie7
Just Arrived

Bare Minerals Eye cream gel is the most suitable for my ageing eyes

Lovetoreview
Multimasker

All the products are amazing. How can you pick one above the rest

happy_gal
Just Arrived

My favourite bareMinerals product is the Barepro liquid foudation - it does the job, totally - and the shade range is amazing - no matter if I'm a bit pale or if I'm tanned at the moment - I can easily find a shade matching perfectly. But what I like the most about it is the coverage - It's buildable from medium to full coverage, so it works really well both as an everyday foundation but also when I want to achieve a glam evening look. It is matte but doesn't dry my skin out, also doesn't underline any dry patches or whatever I'm currently hiding undernath it. I highly recommend this versatile product for mixed to oily skin as mine is so and so far it is the best foundation I had.

Mossy55
Just Arrived

Would love to trial moisturiser. My fav BareMinerals is the domination mascara, does wonders to my short eyelashes.

Highlighted

Joj1340
Winging It

1555330182026285631127082149774.jpg

This is my favourite product especially the travel size version 🥰

Lizzy1
Nailing It

Ooh I’m looking for a new moisturiser. My favourite bare minerals product is the serum, it’s my favourite serum I’ve used of any brand. 

Andie
Winging It

I love the complexion rescue 😍