cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: NEW ON YOU TESTERS WANTED! Calling all natural skincare lovers...

Fresh Face

hli wrote:

My favorite Product is: BareMinerals Skin Longevity Serum which we recieved in the Monthly Sample. This product is light, fragrance free, and feels like silk. My skin intently drinks up this product and leaves my skin looking vibrant and refreshed. I only used it for a week and the girls at work said my skin looks amazing and asked me what I had been doing differently. For using this product for only a week everyone noticed a difference (no surgery needed-haha) so I purchased this immediately after finishing the sample. I never want to go another day without it. Its RARE to find a product that works this fast and that is noticeably changing your skin in such a short amount of time.

Highlighted

Fresh Face

Hi I have never used Bare Essentials before so would really love to try this moisturizer  as my skin is definitely  aging 

Highlighted

Just Arrived

I’m new to bareMinerals and have only tried a few products but as of yet love the night cream makes my skin feel so soft and smells amazing 

Highlighted

Fresh Face

@EllenL My favourite bareMinerals product at the moment is Complexion Rescue Tinted Moisturiser. It’s lightweight and moisturising which is great for my skin that is dry and often limits me on wearing foundation. I love that it has a mineral SPF (instant protection) and not chemical - means I can protect my very pale skin each morning and even out the tone in one simple step!! #Complexion Rescue - bareMinerals

Highlighted

Getting Lippy

My only experience is with the mascara. I’m always trying new ones to me looking for the perfect one with my rather thin lashes. It’s very good and the black is black. Still looking to be truthful. To test a facial product would be amazing so fingers crossed 

Highlighted

Fresh Face

Smiley HappyTried new moisturiser from bare minerals & saw the result very quickly,light weight I can carry anywhere with me,my skin feeling soft and moisturise for whole day.

Highlighted

Fresh Face

@Ashli wrote:

My favorite Product is: BareMinerals Skin Longevity Serum which we recieved in the Monthly Sample. This product is light, fragrance free, and feels like silk. My skin intently drinks up this product and leaves my skin looking vibrant and refreshed. I only used it for a week and the girls at work said my skin looks amazing and asked me what I had been doing differently. For using this product for only a week everyone noticed a difference (no surgery needed-haha) so I purchased this immediately after finishing the sample. I never want to go another day without it. Its RARE to find a product that works this fast and that is noticeably changing your skin in such a short amount of time.

Hi I have never used Bare Essentials before so would really love to try this moisturizer  as my skin is definitely  aging 

Highlighted

Fresh Face

Would love to try this new moisturiser. Always looking for the perfect one , if this is anything like the quality and uniqueness of other Bare Minerals products then it has to be a winner . 

Highlighted

Getting Lippy

My favourite product is Longevity Serum.  It soaks straight into my skin and makes it feel feel soft and velvety

Highlighted

Total Glossip

My favourite Bare Minerals product is definitely the BarePro Longwear Lipstick! It's vegan, lasts a long time, doesn't feel dry on the lips and just looks gorgeous.