cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Highlighted

Re: NEW ON YOU TESTERS WANTED! Calling all luxury skincare lovers...

Fresh Face

@TazK l would say that my favourite Guerlain product is Aqua Allegoria Mandarine Basilic Eau De Toilette - GUERLAIN.  it smells amazing and a little goes a long way.

Highlighted

Fresh Face

I can not live without M#233T#233Orites Pearls Powder 25G - Light - GUERLAIN  . It's the most divine product I have ever had !!! Pure love <3

Highlighted

Fresh Face

Love love love Mon Guerlain Eau De Parfum Florale - GUERLAIN...❀❀ I do not own it myself but tried one of ma frndz...!!! 

Highlighted

Winging It

the only Guerlain product I've ever used is the Mon Guerlain Eau De Parfum 30Ml - GUERLAIN   which for me was a little to sweet

Highlighted

Nailing It

What an amazing, luxurious sounding product! I would love for the opportunity to review it. My favourite  Guerlain product is Mon Guerlain Eau De Parfum Florale - GUERLAIN  a lovely, pretty fragrance that lasts all day.

Highlighted

Winging It

Would love to try this but can’t tag my fav product because I have not tried any of their products at yet boooooo

Highlighted

Winging It
Highlighted

Fresh Face
Highlighted

First Base

My favourite Guerlain product is a limited edition bronzer from a couple of christmases ago - it was lightly fragranced with Shalimar and is absolute heaven! I hope they release it again one day or do more products that smell of Shalimar which I adore.

Getting Lippy

Thank you so much! 😍

Let's see, my favourite would be Mon Guerlain Eau De Parfum Florale - GUERLAIN

🌸🌸🌸