cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Re: NEW ON YOU TESTERS WANTED! Calling0p all luxury skincare lovers...

skyboy16
Winging It

Re: NEW ON YOU TESTERS WANTED! Calling all luxury skincare lovers...

Ahlia
Getting Lippy

My favourite product by Guerlain is Lingerie De Peau Foundation Bb Cream 9G - GUERLAIN  it works like a foundation but has the added benefit of the cream to keep my skin moisturised 😊 would love the chance to try another of their products and see how it differs from my current cream 🀞

Dove
Winging It

5F1BD99C-39F2-4E97-8136-9BB66AFE7228.png

It is my favourite product. I buy it just on my birthday  because it is very expensive for me. But I love it. 

janxox
Nailing It

mine would have to be Gucci Bloom Acqua Di Fiori Eau De Toilette For Her - GUCCI 

a sent from  heaven

would love to try this please

B_zoe
Getting Lippy
I haven't tried much Guerlain products but do have the  ##Ecrin 5 Colours eye shadow pallet which i fab and would like to try other products and happy to test Heart

Beautybuff
Winging It

My favourite Guerlain product is #Meteorites Pearls Powder which makes my skin look luminous and healthy-I love it!

Di2_an48
Getting Lippy

I like to try new products for my skin not all of them agree with me so I like to try them first  before I spend a lot of money on something that does not agree with my skin

Shafaqshehzad
Beauty Icon

Sounds amazing! 

Thank you for this opportunity @TazK 

wish I had tried a few but can’t comment on any but Mon Guerlain Eau De Parfum Florale - GUERLAIN  and it’s divine!! 

All the best everyone 

πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€

Highlighted

KatieRose
Getting Lippy

I've only tried the perfume Mon Guerlain Eau De Parfum 30Ml - GUERLAIN, but I absolutely love it! β€οΈπŸ’•

LizzyR37
Getting Lippy

Omg I love guerlain products there amazing Mon Guerlain Eau De Parfum Florale - GUERLAIN is one of my favourite perfumes ever, it has the most amazing fragrance