cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: NEW ON YOU TESTERS WANTED! Calling all luxury skincare lovers...

Sly1
Nailing It

I would love to be chosen to test this product  my favourite  product is# Mon Guerlain eau deparfum

thank you in advance

Highlighted

Tizme
Getting Lippy

@TazK  I don't have a favourite lol, i've not used Guerlain. Thing is unless i get a chance to try new things i'm never going to know if anything beats my Nivea.

Anushree
Winging It

My favourite is the Terracotta Sun Trio Bronzing And Contouring Palette 10G - Natural - GUERLAIN  . No other contouring palette can match the shades and the pigmentation. So smooth and effortless application. Just love it 😍😍😍😍❤️❤️❤️❤️

Dawnym25
Winging It

@Nilly310 I would love to try this product. Need something to 'iron' out my creases. I love Mon Guerlain Eau De Parfum Florale - GUERLAIN ..... smells amazing. Good luck everyone. 

Jules_2181
Beauty Crush

@TazK Awesome opportunity to try a unique product, that incorporates black bee tech...😍 Thank You. This would be a super product for my Mum, to help skin radiance and fight the signs of ageing.

Terracotta Sun Trio Bronzing And Contouring Palette 10G - Natural - GUERLAIN nothing can substitute the Guerlain Glow....💕xx

Louloumac1990
Getting Lippy

I am in love with trying different products and seeing how they work with my skin. This is a brand I have never tried and would love to see how it works with my skin my make up it all so please pick me Smiley Sad I never get picked

thanks xxx

Angeldelight
Winging It

My favourite Guerlain product is Maxi Lash Black Waterproof Mascara - GUERLAIN 

I would like to try their skincare range.

Louise3579
Winging It

Would love to review this product as never tried it before xx

Ladyrain
Nailing It

My favourite product is Contour Kohl Eye Pencil 1.2G - GUERLAIN 

dark black doesn’t smudge Am Arabic so eye make up is everything and good dark black kohl is essential and this one is definitely one of the finest that I’ve ever tried 

Louise3579
Winging It

Would people please point me in the right direction of testing some new products thankyou xx