cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: NEW ON YOU TESTERS WANTED! Calling all luxury skincare lovers...

Fresh Face

@TazK wrote:

Hey guys,

We have a very exciting and boujee opportunity for you to try out the Guerlain Abeille Royale Day Cream 😍 We have 10 full-size day creams for you test and review for us, find out how to enter below!

Guerlain 'Abeille Royale' Day Cream combines Black Bee Repair technology and a vitamin C derivative to firm the skin, smooth wrinkles and fine lines and visibly enhance the radiance of the complexion. The cream's silky, exceptionally fine texture offers optimal comfort without leaving a greasy film. This product is suitable for all skin types, even sensitive.

69918438_791979034590492_6301399536750749144_n.jpg

To be in with a chance of trying out one of these luxury moisturisers, all you need to do is tag your favourite Guerlain product below! 🐝

Shop all Guerlain here.

T&Cs: Entries will close at midnight on 07/10/19. A selection of members will be chosen at random from the entries. Product will be given in exchange for a review on the Community. The product cannot be returned and there is no cash alternative.

Skin care products

I just adore the Mon Guerlain eau de parfum the fragrance is so me. Every birthday or Xmas it is at the top of my list. I would love to try the day cream as it is suitable for my sensitive skin too and maybe join the parfum at the top of this year's list.

Highlighted

Winging It

Would love to try this cream, only ever had perfume from this brand, but would love to experience the skin care!

Highlighted

Winging It
Highlighted

Beauty Icon

@TazK  What an opportunity 🤩🤩🤩🤩 my favourite one is  Mon Guerlain Shower Gel 200Ml - GUERLAIN 

Highlighted

Winging It

https://community.debenhams.com/t5/c-wbzkb56566/Super+Aqua+Mask+75Ml+-+GUERLAIN/pd-p/5892491 I love this product. it suits my skin type and stops me getting blemishes. Not the cheapest but certainly the best

Highlighted

Getting Lippy

GUERLAIN - 'Mon Guerlain' Eau De Toilette

Highlighted

Fresh Face

This looks amazing! I love the Mon Guerlain Eau De Parfum Florale - GUERLAIN it’s absolutely incredible! xx 

Winging It
Highlighted

Getting Lippy

I just love the Super Aqua Mask 75Ml - GUERLAIN  it really helps with my skincare routine 😊

Highlighted

Fresh Face

GUERLAIN - 'L'Or Radiance' concentrate with pure gold

Absolutely favorite  Lor Pure Radiance Face Primer 30Ml - GUERLAIN