cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Highlighted

***CLOSED***NEW ON YOU TESTERS WANTED! Calling all luxury skincare lovers...

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey guys,

We have a very exciting and boujee opportunity for you to try out the Guerlain Abeille Royale Day Cream πŸ˜ We have 10 full-size day creams for you test and review for us, find out how to enter below!

Guerlain 'Abeille Royale' Day Cream combines Black Bee Repair technology and a vitamin C derivative to firm the skin, smooth wrinkles and fine lines and visibly enhance the radiance of the complexion. The cream's silky, exceptionally fine texture offers optimal comfort without leaving a greasy film. This product is suitable for all skin types, even sensitive.

69918438_791979034590492_6301399536750749144_n.jpg

To be in with a chance of trying out one of these luxury moisturisers, all you need to do is tag your favourite Guerlain product below! πŸ

Shop all Guerlain here.

T&Cs: Entries will close at midnight on 07/10/19. A selection of members will be chosen at random from the entries. Product will be given in exchange for a review on the Community. The product cannot be returned and there is no cash alternative.

767 REPLIES 767

Re: NEW ON YOU TESTERS WANTED! Calling all luxury skincare lovers...

Rabia
Beauty Icon

@TazK  what an amazing opportunity 😍❀️

My favourite product by guerlain is not other than Mon Guerlain Eau De Parfum Florale - GUERLAIN πŸ˜πŸ˜β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈ

🀞🀞🀞

TLe
Getting Lippy

Dear @TazK what a fantastic opportunity, I would be over the moon to test the day cream!

I use at the moment Super Aqua Mask 75Ml - GUERLAIN and it’s amazing!

MPN
Getting Lippy

DJMcCumiskey
Beauty Icon

Oh what an amazing opportunity!!  πŸ€©  @TazK  

As far as I can remember, the only Guerlain product I've ever tried is the Mon Guerlain Eau De Parfum Florale - GUERLAIN , such a lovely perfume!  πŸ’–

(Loving all these little bees everywhere too!  πŸ 😁 ) 

KarlaLou
Living the Highlight

KarlaLou
Living the Highlight

This one is right up your alley @Boss786 xx

Boss786
Beauty Icon

@TazK  omg yess please skincare guru needs😍😍 🀣 vit c πŸ˜‹

I love love  Mon Guerlain Eau De Parfum - GUERLAIN  its the best ever im defo getting the intense version for myself 🀞🀞

Hue_beauty
Going Pro

So damn boujee!!!! Thankyou @TazK damn this is an expensive one!!

Well like most I've only ever used Mon Guerlain Eau De Parfum Florale - GUERLAIN but would absolutely love to try the skincare range!!!

The perfume is amazing in itself but gosh the skincare ❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️

Jo_73
Total Glossip

I've never used any Guerlain  products before, but boy do I need this at the moment as my skin looks like it belongs on someone 20 years older than me 😞 Xx