cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: NEW ON YOU TESTERS WANTED! Calling all liner lovers...

yschoy
Fresh Face

Love the Benefit Ka Brow eyebrow cream gel

colour as it makes my eyebrows look fantastic! Great product and looks fab on the shelf

AmyK
Winging It

Boi-ing HAS to be my favourite Benefit product...it can cover ANYTHING! Which comes in handy when I look like a zombie in a morning! Cat LOL Boi-Ing Concealer 3G - Light - Benefit 

Makeupmappers
Just Arrived

I absolutely love the hoola bronzer could not recommend it enough. Do you have that day when you want that tanned look. This is the best bronzer for that

Heartofzinc
Fresh Face

My favourite Benefit product is roller lash! You can use it during the day without it being too dramatic or layer it up for an evening look. It’s not clumpy and is one of the best mascaras I’ve used. 

Highlighted

NEELAMLEE6
Winging It

I love the 'They're real' push-up eye liner. It is sooo easy to use, matte black finish and it does not dry up on the tip. I haven't used another eye liner since and swear by it. Theyre Real! Push-Up Gel Liner 1.4G - Black - Benefit

Nidgey
Getting Lippy

I love the They’re Real Mascara - it really opens up my eyes. I wear eyeliner everyday so would love to try this 😊

Larasmummy
First Base

My first ever Benefit beauty products were the TAR Beyond black mascara and the original Gimme Brow and I am loving them and keep repurchasing them ever since. The mascara lifts and coats my lashes perfectly and the brow gel I'm still using even after having my eyebrows microbladed. I since then got more curious about the other products too and currently using the Roller Lash mascara, Tinted primer, Hoola bronzers, Dandelion blush, High Brow, Stay don't stray and the Porefessional. Would love to try the new Roller liner to add to the collection 😍 x

Patchouli
Winging It

My favourite Benefit product is the Roller Lash Mascara because it is quick and easy to apply and makes me instantly look more awake and ready to face the day once on!  I like a quick makeup routine before work,  I also use the Hello Flawless foundation and a NYX brow mascara.  I want to start wearing eyeliner again but it needs to be something that will dry quickly and won't smudge or transfer and will last me all day.  This new Benefit eyeliner sounds ideal!

SamPan
Winging It

I love Benefit Porefessional! I go through SO many tubes over the year. It makes my skin silky smooth and makes me feel so great when i wear it. I wear it under my makeup or alone. The way it stops the shine is loke nothing else outthere! By far a wonderoua product! 

unatuna
Just Arrived

It's gotta be Gimme Brow - wouldn't leave the house without it! Heart