cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: NEW ON YOU TESTERS WANTED! Calling all liner lovers...

Getting Lippy

I love the bad gal bang mascara as it’s so pigmented and lengthens my lashes. 

Highlighted

Winging It

My favourite Benefit product is the Theyre Real! Tinted Primer 8.5G - Benefit because it is perfect on its own to wake the eyes up, or underneath a Benefit mascara for extra length, definition and volume. LOVE LOVE LOVE it! One of my holy grail products!

Highlighted

Getting Lippy

It has to be 'They're Real' mascara, love it 

Highlighted

Total Glossip

I really love Benefit's They're Real mascara - I've been using it for years now and it's great for adding dramamtic volume to lashes without the need for fiddly false lashes! Love it! Would also love the chance to try and review this new eyeliner.

Highlighted

Fresh Face

I love all benefit brow product because they keep my brows on fleek ready to slay the day and looking like a kween even during monday blues

Highlighted

Fresh Face

My favourite Benefit profuct is the Roller Lash mascara in black. Swiped with one layer of BAD GIRL BANG on top for dramatic effect!  Makes my eyes pop and extends my lashes.  Many people ask what lashes I use! I reply natural lashes with a miracle touch from Benefit 😍

I'd love to test the Roller Liner and finish my eyes off 😍

Highlighted

Getting Lippy

My absolute favourite Benefit product has to be the Hoola bronzer! 😍 it gives me a nice healthy glow without making me look orange and has a lovely matte finish.  https://www.debenhams.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/prod_10701_10001_123901926299_-1

My favourite mascara in the Benefit range is the roller lash because it lifts my lashes like no other mascara i've used! So it'd be exciting to try the roller liner to see if it holds up 

https://www.debenhams.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/prod_10701_10001_123901013699_-1 

Highlighted

Winging It

I use various benefit products as part of my daily routine but my hero ‘can’t live without’ product is my boi-ing concealer in shade 02 which I have been using for YEARS!! I always have one in reserve as I am afraid to run out of it! I use it to cover up my dark circles, blemishes, spots..... I have even been known to use it on my boyfriend if he is going somewhere important and his skin isn’t looking the best! It is amazing and I can’t rate it highly enough. Please do not discontinue boi-ing as it would break my heart!!!

Highlighted

Getting Lippy

My favourite Benefit product is They're Real mascara, it makes my lashes look great and stays on without flaking all day. Would love to try their new eyeliner as i've been using a bourjois one for years and have never found one that lives up to it yet!

Highlighted

Getting Lippy

I love Benefit’s roller lash it curls my lashes and gives me that doe eyed effect without needing to use an eyelash curler, simple quick and easy!