cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: NEW ON YOU TESTERS WANTED! Calling all liner lovers...

Nat85
Winging It

I love eyeliner , was thinking to buy this one , will be amazing if I could try for free Smiley Happy 

already lots of products from benefit is my favourite 

Badgal Lash Mascara - Benefit

Hoola Powder Bronzer 8G - Original - Benefit

Dandelion Twinkle Miniature Size Powder Highlighter 1.5G - Benefit

KatieJay
Nailing It

My favourite product has to be the Theyre Real! Tinted Primer 8.5G - Benefit I have been using this for years and it’s looks natural and feels so soft and natural !!! 

Kimberley
Just Arrived

My go to benefit product is definitely the incredible Dallas blusher! Let me start by saying how pale I am - truly the twilight Cullen family have nothing on me! I searched for years to find a blush that warmed me up with a golden glow without the dreaded orangutan wotsit camo stripe effect and finally stumbled upon this absolute treasure! It gives the illusion of a hint of warmth and is a true blendable dream. Bonus feature: it doubles up as the most flattering eye shadow ever for blue peepers! I always have one in my bag now - yee hah!

Highlighted

te06071
Nailing It

My all time favourite product is Dr. Feelgood balm, which is essentially a primer and smoothing balm, for a flawless face base. It is my oldest ever product I have loved for the longest from Benefit, all thanks to my mum! Dr. Feelgood Complexion Balm 24G - Benefit

Sherry
Getting Lippy

I’ve tested all different brands of mascara, high end to low end. I can finally say that I’ve found the ONE.  Bad gal bang is the most amazing one Ive ever used. It ticks all the boxes; does not smudge, doesn’t become crunchy, lifts lashes, cares for my lashes, doesn’t  make them hard, seperates them beautifully and so on. Theres so much love in it ❤️ It’s my favourite product

Lowerthanharley
Fresh Face

I adore Benefits 24 Hr Brow Setter! I love a natural soft brow but this clear gel holds all my hair in place, fixes them where I want them and makes the crispy so I know it's working! Repurchased again and again!! 😍

Cy_yie
Total Glossip

My favourite benefit product is the precise my brow! Because it make my brow ON FLEEEEK! 😍🤤

Mariola
Nailing It

Count me in😬🤞😍

Kezzadarbo
Getting Lippy

Wow would love to try this out. 

My favourite product I have is the contour pro ,it really helps  a novice like me do my brows especially as they are uneven. Just click n do your shading,highlighting n contouring for shape

katiewignall
Fresh Face

My favourite benefit product is roller lash mascara!! It makes my eyelashes so long and full and always holds the curl! I’d love to try the new addition to the roller lash family!!