cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

***CLOSED***NEW ON YOU TESTERS WANTED! Calling all light sleepers...

Community Manager
Community Manager

NEW ON YOU: Murad - Night Fix Enzyme Treatment 

Murad Night Fix Enzyme Treatment - Repair skin overnight to visibly minimize fine lines, boost hydration and revive radiance. Encapsulated aroma technology prepares the senses for deep, restful sleep for healthier-looking skin by morning. Which skin type is it good for? Normal, oily, combination, dry and sensitive skin. Three encapsulated enzymes provide potent antioxidant protection and detoxification to reduce visible signs of premature aging (loss of elasticity, lines, and wrinkles).

Image from iOS (27).jpg

We're looking for a selection of testers to test and review this new, nighttime essential product!

If you’d like to take part, please comment below with why you would love to try Murad Night Fix and a selection of members will be chosen at random. You will then receive the product and 5 questions to answer and post on the Community for your fellow members to see.

Ends at midnight on Wednesday 22nd May.

Shop Murad now

T&Cs: Entries will close at midnight on 21/05/19. 40 members will be chosen at random from the entries. Product will be given in exchange for a review on the Community. The product cannot be returned and there is no cash alternative.

147 REPLIES 147

Re: NEW ON YOU TESTERS WANTED! Calling all light sleepers...

BeautySeeker-03
Beauty Icon

@TazK that's for giving our community the opportunity to review this new product🖤

I'm new to the Murad product but have seen such great review Iv just ordered myself a couple of products last night🤞🤩 I would be keen to also have the opportunity to review this to my ever growing beauty brands collection 🤞😁 I would be a combination 😜

Goodluck everyone 🙏🤗

Jo_73
Total Glossip

Healthier looking skin by the morning...sign me up please 🙌 Xx (I have dry skin just so you know what to send me 😉 🤣)

JennnCore
Beauty Icon

I'm not going to enter this one as I have just been lucky enough to test a product 🖤

But good luck to all the wonderful regulars! Crossing my fingers! 🖤🖤🖤

bonnieburton
Living the Highlight

My partner and I both work nights and rely on a cocktail of pillow sprays to get us to sleep, especially in the summer months when it is light all day and night! Would be great to try something that helps your skin as well, plus Murad products always work wonders for me 😊

Pineapple
Beauty Icon

This is so so exciting I can't breathe!!!!!!!!! Heart

The reasons I'd love to try it are endless! To start off, I am obsessed with anything skincare related, even more so scientifically proven to work products, which we all know Murad are a leading example of! I've only tried one Murad product before and it's become a staple in my routine. I've wanted to give this one a try ever since I saw it being released and the lovely live you had with Kristen. It sounds like the perfect addition to my already crazy routine, who knows, maybe it'll be a good replacement for many other products in there! Smiley Happy xx

Good luck everyone, but mostly good luck me Woman LOLWoman LOLWoman LOLWoman LOLWoman LOLWoman LOLWoman LOLWoman LOLHeart.

Vali
Getting Lippy

I have tried some Murad products and I liked it, would be nice to try Murad Night Fix too🎁

Beauty1
Beauty Icon

I have had terrible insomnia from a very young age which has never been resolved, so I think this product would help with the radiance, puffy dark circle eyes etc  Nothing else has worked so far. Besides Murad is a great brand another reason to try it!Smiley Happy

Thank you for this wonderful opportunity @TazK , Debenhams and Murad. Good luck everybody.

SophieG1
Beauty Icon

I would love to try this because I do feel recently my skin is losing its firmness and I’m not at the age where I should start non surgical treatments.  

Very generous with 40 😱

Rhondasparks
Fresh Face

Would love to try this, heard such great things about Murad line and on the look out for a night time product to revive my skin. Sounds amazing and just what I need, hydration, glow and the diminish of fine lines! Sounds perfect! XX