cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: NEW ON YOU TESTERS WANTED! Calling all light sleepers...

SilviaP
Living the Highlight

My skin really needs help and would be amazing to try this ☺️

SusieJ
Winging It

I would love to try this out. I work in a hot kitchen as a commis chef so my skin is screaming out for something new to replace what is lost.  Also reduce all these lines that are appearing.

@TazK wrote:

NEW ON YOU: Murad - Night Fix Enzyme Treatment 

Murad Night Fix Enzyme Treatment - Repair skin overnight to visibly minimize fine lines, boost hydration and revive radiance. Encapsulated aroma technology prepares the senses for deep, restful sleep for healthier-looking skin by morning. Which skin type is it good for? Normal, oily, combination, dry and sensitive skin. Three encapsulated enzymes provide potent antioxidant protection and detoxification to reduce visible signs of premature aging (loss of elasticity, lines, and wrinkles).

Image from iOS (27).jpg

We're looking for a selection of testers to test and review this new, nighttime essential product!

If you’d like to take part, please comment below with why you would love to try Murad Night Fix and a selection of members will be chosen at random. You will then receive the product and 5 questions to answer and post on the Community for your fellow members to see.

Ends at midnight on Wednesday 22nd May.

Shop Murad now

T&Cs: Entries will close at midnight on 21/05/19. 40 members will be chosen at random from the entries. Product will be given in exchange for a review on the Community. The product cannot be returned and there is no cash alternative.

Khan_Beauty
Multimasker

@TazK This looks soo amazing, the reason i would like to try this is because i believe that overnight is when the skin repairs itself and would to see if this revives radiance and hydration because thats what i look for i skincare. 

Missysb83
Winging It

Yes please I need all the help I can get I get very little sleep and my skin is suffering from fatigue, I feel I need something like this to really perk my skin up

Mannam
Fresh Face

I have really dry skin and its causing me premature wrinkles. I am only 26, so im worried about them. I would love to try the Murad Night Fix Enzyme Treatment. I want my skin to look and feel beautiful. Im hoping I can try this out soon. 

hannahtoms
Winging It

I’d love to try the murad night fix enzyme treatment because I’m only 20 and get really bad smile lines so if I could even just tone them down a little bit it’d be a godsend! I love the feeling of a fresh face and my nose gets a bit dry so if it could also sort that it’d be great as I wear makeup pretty often it’d be good to be able to look after my skin a bit better!

styxl
Nailing It

With a stressful job I find I am not sleeping as well as I should so this sounds just the thing to help and this sounds a multi tasking product as it can help banish my fine lines too

Sandy12
Fresh Face

@TazK wrote:

NEW ON YOU: Murad - Night Fix Enzyme Treatment 

Murad Night Fix Enzyme Treatment - Repair skin overnight to visibly minimize fine lines, boost hydration and revive radiance. Encapsulated aroma technology prepares the senses for deep, restful sleep for healthier-looking skin by morning. Which skin type is it good for? Normal, oily, combination, dry and sensitive skin. Three encapsulated enzymes provide potent antioxidant protection and detoxification to reduce visible signs of premature aging (loss of elasticity, lines, and wrinkles).

Image from iOS (27).jpg

We're looking for a selection of testers to test and review this new, nighttime essential product!

If you’d like to take part, please comment below with why you would love to try Murad Night Fix and a selection of members will be chosen at random. You will then receive the product and 5 questions to answer and post on the Community for your fellow members to see.

Ends at midnight on Wednesday 22nd May.

Shop Murad now

T&Cs: Entries will close at midnight on 21/05/19. 40 members will be chosen at random from the entries. Product will be given in exchange for a review on the Community. The product cannot be returned and there is no cash alternative.

Highlighted

Kazee01
Getting Lippy

So why would I like to test this product?...because I'm normal!😂 like your typical target audience I'm a woman approaching a certain age who lives a busy lifestyle. We want products that give results, are efficient to use and offer value for money. We want honest reviews from people just like us, not influencers, models or experts and most importantly we want to be our unique beautiful selves xx

amymai
Winging It

I have heard many good things about this brand but never used them before. I have oily skin so it's hard to look radiant and have healthy looking skin so to have something improve this during the night sounds like heaven!