cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: NEW ON YOU TESTERS WANTED! Calling all light sleepers...

Suzy
Beauty Icon

@TazK 

As a light sleeper I am fully aware how lack of sleep can take it's toll on the skin. I would love to try Murad Night Fix Enzyme Treatment and it's aroma technology in order to promote deep restful sleep and wake in the morning with skin hydrated, plumped and radiant. I have already seen visible evidence of diminishing fine lines with Murad Retinol Youth Renewal serum and eye serum and would like to continue this with Murad Night Fix Enzyme Treatment

Sali
Winging It

Would love to try this product, Murad have some amazing product and this one looks like it will be as well. 

ll-mil
Getting Lippy

I'm just beginning to notice a few fine lines on my face and some of the first pesky signs of ageing so a chance to try this product would be really great! (not that any signs of ageing are anything to be ashamed of! this just might help me age slightly more gracefully...)

Boss786
Beauty Icon

@Pineapple  how do i repost a post again

Highlighted

Antonella33
Getting Lippy

I know the brand and have seen it in many skin routines on Instagram with wonderful reviews as well but I did not yet have the chance to try the products myself.

i would love to test this night cream as I am a firm believer that night products do the best for our skin as they work while we sleep Smiley Happy

i am always looking for new products to add to my routine so hopefully I will be lucky enough to be able to try this one...finger crossed 🤞🏻

Nisa-22
Winging It

Omg murad is  one of my favourite skincare brand. Their products do as everything it claims. I recently starting using their products but i can only say i wish i did earlier would have saved me more. I have normal skin so i try it all. I'd love to be considered aa a tester because i think murad products are just amazing. I like trying new things and reviewing to help others is just great. 

Fingers crossed eveeyone. And good luck to all 

CharMar33
Winging It

I would love to try this! I’m a sleep deprived nurse, often working long days and night shifts and my skin can become a bit neglected. I’ve recently started using a few Murad products after receiving an amazing complementary facial,  and would absolutely love the opportunity to give this a try 😊 

Annmac
High Brow

Having just read the reviews for this product I would love to test it.

I used to be a great sleeper until I hit the menopause a couple of years ago and now wake several times a night and struggle to get back to sleep. Essential oil sprays and pulse point oils never seemed to help me sleep.

Last year I discovered Temple Spa Repose night cream which definitely helped me sleep better but I hate the texture which is quite oily on me. 

I have normal to dry skin with fine lines and this Murad night fix enzyme treatment sounds perfect for me. Fingers crossed I am lucky enough to be picked. X 😍

Alexa2902
Getting Lippy

Restful sleep at night and healthier skin in the morning? Sign me up! I would love to try this murad product - it sounds perfect to target some of the skin issues I've started to develop, especially with the use of enzymes!

Jessie97
Total Glossip

I would love to test this product! I have normal to dry skin & I never used to take care of my skin as well as I should. I'm now only just getting myself into a good skin care routine (bit late, I know!). I would love the chance to try a Murad skincare product as I haven't explored too much into skin care yet 😁