cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: NEW ON YOU TESTERS WANTED! Calling all light sleepers...

In the Spotlight

Thank you @TazK  for another fab try & test to enter ,I've heard so much about Murad ,mainly from @Boss786 who seems to live & breathe it ! I would love to give this product a try as from your description it looks like the ideal product to use for a comfortable night's sleep on these hot summer nights whilst giving my normal skin all the nourishment it needs. Good luck to everyone who enters xx 

Highlighted

Multimasker

I'd love to try this because:

1. I'm skincare mad and 

2. Anything to prevent the onset of fine lines and wrinkles would be amazing. I've had a awful year last year and I am finally starting to see the light. This last year has aged me a lot. I'm going grey and now starting to see signs of aging in my skin 

Highlighted

Getting Lippy

I'd love to try the new Murad night fix enzyme treatment as it's always been a brand iv wanted to try, I am a nurse so sleeping is something I value but dont get alot of. I'd love to find a product to help my skin overnight as I'm stuck indoors alot of the day and need to give it a new lease of life. I have a slightly oily T zone and tend to get dry around my mouth area so something that can help even my skin out would be amazing. I love trying new products and would love to trial run this bad boy!! 😁 

Highlighted

Beauty Icon

I’ve hurd a lot about murad he’s an amazing Doctor who’s created this amazing brand, this night fix enzyme treatment sounds really exciting and I would love to test it out.

Highlighted

Beauty Crush

I would like to try the murad night fix enzyme treatment because I have never tried anything from murad and it is something I would like to try because at the moment I have some fine lines that I know shouldn’t be there and also skincare is my favourite thing and I know I would test it thoroughly and answer honestly 

Highlighted

Total Glossip

I would love to try it! I have been wanting to try Murad, and heard good review from them! 

especially with it containing  antioxidants protection! ❤️❤️❤️

Highlighted

Living the Highlight

I would love to try Murad Night Fix because one of its claims is to revive radiance which I definitely need. I have oily/combination skin and my skin always ends up looking dull, definitely need a radiance boost 😍🤞🏻 

Highlighted

Getting Lippy

My skin is so dry and I've never found a good product to help this. Would love to test it as it sounds like it will help a ton! 😊

Highlighted

Winging It

I’d love to test this product because I’m now 31 and them pesky wrinkles are setting in. I need some help 😂

Highlighted

Fresh Face

I work a mix of late and early shifts so my skin suffers lack of time to repair,it would be interesting to see if this lives up to its claims.