cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: NEW ON YOU TESTERS WANTED! Calling all lash lovers…

TANNE
Just Arrived

I’m always looking for a mascara that leaves my lashes looking natural but have never been totally satisfied so I would really like to try this one please.

Harley85
Just Arrived

estan13
First Base

After losing chucks of my eyelashes through injury and trauma, I have suffered massively with my self confidence. 

Gradually, my lashes are returning but are only blonde stumps...which require a bit of attention ☺️

It would be nice to try a new mascara and, fingers crossed, my lashes may make a comeback! 

ljlc21
Getting Lippy

I've tried so many brands of mascara and they all end up clumpy on my short eyelashes. I would love to try this product to see what it is like and to try something new!

dragonfly
Getting Lippy

I will love to try Givenchy mascara, the reason is that I will love to try to test/review this brand and also I need new Mascara so it will be amazing to win something at this community. I have to admit I never used Givenchy any cosmetics.

Is amazing to read all reviews from members from this community, but I will be really amazing to share my own experience and recommend something as well. I will love to share to my Instagram followers as well. It will be cherry on top

iza330
Winging It

I would love to try this mascara because I am always on a look out for my no 1 mascara. And description of this Givenchy mascara sounds absolutely amazing.  

Sibby72
Getting Lippy

I'd love to try this mascara. I've tried many and find that they not only dry out very quickly, but are clumpy when applied. It'd be nice to find one that glides on.

EC450
Just Arrived

Spoffie
Just Arrived

Hey there!

I’v seen your call for lash lovers to try out the new Givenchy mascara and I just couldn’t resist!

I’m a hardworking medical student with a minimal budget for make up and other such luxuries. I do love to pamper myself to keep the stress levels down and mascara is the one thing I can’t leave the house without. 

I would love to sweep that lovely product over my long lashes and dazzle my examiners at my exams next month! It may warm me some extra brownie points.

Kindest regards,

Sophia

Sumana
Getting Lippy

I would definitely  like to try it as i love mascaras as  it adds a finishing touch  to your look☺