cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: NEW ON YOU TESTERS WANTED! Calling all lash lovers…

Hiberna21
Winging It

Oooh I would really love to try this (please) because I haven’t find my all time favourite yet which gives me what I want from a good mascara! Thank you for the opportunity! 😘

Fayewilkes1
Just Arrived

I would love to try this mascara as I’m 41 now and my eyelashes are a lot less than they used to be years ago. I’ve been hunting high and low for the right mascara and am yet to find one that really is flattering for my eyelashes. I know Givenchy is a premium make and I’m hoping this could be the answer to my prayers 🙏 

Ms_D
Winging It

I would so love to be able to try a mascara that actually does what it's supposed to do. I was far from impressed with the new KVD one, and hopefully will have better luck with this one #Givenchy Volume Disturbia mascara.

GrannyBof6
Fresh Face

Hello. I am very interested in using your new Givenchy Mascara. I have used the same brand since I was in high school and really need a change. I am looking for something that builds your lashes and is clump free. I feel that your mascara would be perfect.

Thank you in advance for your consideration.

Tina Bailey

Gemmie91
Fresh Face

Always on the look out for a new mascara! Anything that doesn't cause flaking or irritation, the vitamin e makes me think that this may well be more sensitive and in turn cause less irritation. My eyelashes are mostly just lack luster so hoping to try out this so I can find something that doesn't make me look like I've been punched in the eye. 

Lechic
Winging It

Would love to try this new mascara as I have only ever found one which compliments my non existent lashes!! A mascara with vitamin E sounds Devine!   Good luck everyone x

Judykasso101
Just Arrived

I really want to try this, I’ve been looking for a better mascara for months now but I don’t seem to find any that stand out!

Lechic
Winging It

@TazK wrote:

NEW ON YOU – Givenchy Volume Disturbia Mascara

The soon-to-launch Givenchy Volume Disturbia’s intense blackness boosts lash volume like never before. It features a buildable, clump-free formula from its micro bristles to thoroughly comb the lashes; not to mention, it boasts a vitamin E formula for the ultimate protection.

Givenchy mascara.jpg

We’ve got 25 mascaras up for grabs and we’re looking for lash-lovers to test and review them!

If you’d like to take part, please comment below why you’d like to try this mascara, and a selection of members will be chosen at random. You will then receive the product and 5 questions to answer and post on the Community for your fellow members to see.

Ends at midnight on Thursday 30th May.

T&Cs: Entries will close at midnight on 30/05/19. 25 members will be chosen at random from the entries. Product will be given in exchange for a review on the Community. The product cannot be returned and there is no cash alternative.

Would love to try this new mascara as I have only ever found one which compliments my non existent lashes!! A mascara with vitamin E sounds Devine!   Good luck everyone x

Highlighted

Catmb
Winging It

Because I’m always on the hunt for a great mascara, Its my desert island essential! I can’t leave the house without a few coats on the lashes,.

Vickytory7
Total Glossip

@TazK  I know I’m certainly not the only one that is forever searching for the best mascara! I’ve tried lots and I’d love to give this a go. 

Being buildable is appealing to me as I like a natural look in the day and like to add more product for going out after work etc and topping up to create fuller lashes as and when. 🌈🌈🌈