cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: NEW ON YOU TESTERS WANTED! Calling all lash lovers…

Fresh Face

I haven't used make up for a long, long time. I would love to start but don't know where to begin as there is so much out there. I want something easy and quick to use so would love to try  this mascara to see if we can become great friends.

Highlighted

First Base

I would love to trial this mascara as I am getting married next summer and hunting out the best beauty products to wear for the big day. 

Highlighted

Winging It

I'd love to test this as I'm always on the lookout for my perfect mascara.  Hopefully, I can try this and clear my mascara shelf (yes, shelf!!) and have just 'the one'!  I have blonde lashes so mascara is my staple - without it I look super tired and poorly 💁‍♀️  Not to mention the Vit E in it!  Woo!! 

Highlighted

Fresh Face

Just joined this community.

Would love a chance to review a product and get involved, absolutely adore Mascara's!

Highlighted

Getting Lippy

I am yet to find a mascara that lengthens and thickens my stubby lashes, this could be the one

Highlighted

Just Arrived

It’s pretty short and simple.  Mascara is everything, it’s the item that’s needed to finish the most dramatic flawless look and the product needed in even the simplest look. Makeup doesn’t move without mascara. Periodt. 

Highlighted

Just Arrived

I’d love to test out the givenchy mascara as givenchy noir couture is my all time favourite mascara ever, it’s  the only one I’ve used that makes my lashes reach my eyebrows! ❤️👏🏻

Highlighted

Getting Lippy

I really need a mascara that lengthens and thickens my stubby lashes, this could be the one 

Highlighted

Just Arrived

Love lashes. It’s the one thing I cannot forget to wear when I go out. 

Highlighted

Fresh Face

As an avid Benefit mascara fan I would love to try something new and luxurious! I am attending a charity gala black tie dinner on the 15th of June and would love a little bit of luxury to try out for the night