cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: NEW ON YOU TESTERS WANTED! Calling all lash lovers…

Makeuponthego
Fresh Face

Hey ^^ I'd absolutely love to try this mascara because I've recently finished my bad gal benefit mascara and fancy a change (: I've been trying lots of different mascaras, but have never tried this make! 

kathrecord
Winging It

i'd love to try this as i always struggle with mascara with it looking clumpy and too thick so this would be great to try

Highlighted

Antonella33
Getting Lippy

Oh wow! I loooove mascaras!! My ‘never without’ make up is mascara and it is so difficult to find the right one that makes your lashes long, tick and with no clumps. I would definitely love to try this one Smiley Happy)

Luigi
Just Arrived

Oh I so need this in my life.  My current mascara just doesn’t seem to be giving me any oomph and I’m desperately on the lookout for something to make my eyes standout. Birthday on the 18th, year 11 school prom to attend for my students... actual nights out to take eyes to help appreciated 

Meganol26
Just Arrived

I can't live without mascara I use it every day. I use 2 or 3 together to achieve the length and volume and would like to get it in 1 mascara

1Loveforever
Winging It

I would love to test your mascara because Ive never worn make up and mascara,with me getting older I really want to start wearing make up an mascara,this would be a great start for me. fingers crossed,and gud luck to everyone..

gmm
Fresh Face

I would love to try Givenchy's mascara because I know it will be a quality product.  I find it hard to get a mascara that does not smudge or shed bits which is very frustrating as a contact lens wearer.  I amconfident that Givenchy will be smooth and give good coverage without smudging. Cant wait to tell my friends about it.  Fingers crossed.  

Hazeld
Getting Lippy

It's very difficult these days to find mascara at a decent price that doesn't clump on your lashes or need 10 coats before they look anywhere like decent so I would be very interested to see if this was any better than the rest.

Angela80
Just Arrived

If love to try this new mascara as I’ve been looking for a new one that’ll do what I’ve been hoping for! 

Cabdy
Getting Lippy

I need a new mascara and would love to try this one