cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: NEW ON YOU TESTERS WANTED! Calling all lash lovers…

Fresh Face

I would love to try a mascara that lengthens lashes without clumping I have yet to find one

Highlighted

Getting Lippy

I would love to try this out and share my opinion too x

Highlighted

Multimasker

I would love to win this mascara and review it .. i love mascaras and cannot go a day without wearing one, this sounds so perfect for my lashes because they need the maximum volume they can get.. also would be so amazing to review it for my other mascara lovers like it .

Highlighted

Getting Lippy

Wow I would love the chance to try this icon brand out. I've never really found the one when it comes to mascaras, could this be my dream match? Oh please let me find out 🤞😊

Highlighted

Winging It

I adore mascara. It really helps my eyes look more awake.

I'm always on the lookout for a new mascara so I'd very much like to test this one.

Highlighted

Getting Lippy

I personally think I can't beat chanel mascara so this would be interesting to see if I am wrong 

I'm due to buy a new mascara and would like to try something different as I'm a little stuck in my ways as I've only used chanel for the last 6 years so it's time to explore the world of mascara and see if there's a new one that can beat the results I know and love 

Highlighted

Getting Lippy

I love mascara.my eyelashes are so small so I always use mascara am a mascara lover. Lush Lashes - Curvaceous Mascara 8Ml - NYX Professional Makeup @TazK 

Highlighted

Winging It

I'd love to try this mascara, I'm yet to find one that doesnt weigh my lashes down but gives  the full impact I like too! I also have never tried any of their products and always wanted to ( just a bit out of my budget!) I will give my 100% honest review of the product too and have the time to get that over to you as quick as possible. 

Highlighted

Just Arrived

I always struggle to find a good mascara that will make my eyelashes longer, curvier and not looking like  a fly legs... I always end up with wrong mascara... 

Highlighted

First Base

I would be delighted to try the Givenchy Volume Disturbia for you. I'm a non conventional lash lover, I'm not into full on makeup glam for myself, I feel my eyes are my best feature so I much prefer the look of a natural, subtle makeup look with show stopping lashes to accentuate my eyes. I've yet to find a mascara that I feel can stand alone, without other bold makeup to make it work so this opportunity definitely interests me. I don't wear false lashes, my natural lashes are of average length and thickness so I feel I could definitely help you advertise how it would work for your average buyer when reviewing it for you. 

Good luck to everyone else trying out for this opportunity 🤞