cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: NEW ON YOU TESTERS WANTED! Calling all lash lovers…

Mandy01
Fresh Face

I would love to try the mascara as I am a total make up geek. I will give a honest and truthful opinion on it. I love to try new makeup and I feel I am a right person for doing this.

dellyB
Getting Lippy

i would love to try this mascara I have tried quite a few but they all seem to leave my lashes clumpy 

Highlighted

nyltiakc
Getting Lippy

Mascara is the main step in my daily routine - I might not do my brows or lips, but I always need mascara on my lashes. As I have short, thin lashes, I'd love to try this one out and see the volume effect! I have a couple of go-to mascaras but still on the look out for non-smudgy, volumising mascaras!

Kaitlyn x

Obriens86
Getting Lippy

I’m always searching for the perfect mascara, could this be the one? Plus I’ve never tried any givenchy mascara so would be interested to see how it compares to other bigger brands

Amelia32
Getting Lippy

I would love to find a mascara that doesn’t do clumping, flaking or smudging. I really love brushes that pick up just the right amount of product, bristles that separate so i don’t have to comb through after, a brush shape that catches the tiny hairs in the corners, and a good dense pigment for volume and drama.

I would also like a lightness in my mascara – no heavy, weighed-down lids. And ease of removal, so no tugging and damaging lashes while cleansing at night.

Suntyl2
Winging It

I would love to try this mascara as I use mascara everyday and wouldnt leave the house without it.  However, i am still yet to find that "go to" mascara fingers crossed this could be the one.

AJB123
Just Arrived

I would love to test this mascara, my lashes are quite fair and I always wear mascara but finding one that doesn't clump and that is actually good for them would be a game changer! 

LadySarah
Fresh Face

I want to test this product as I am looking for a new mascara that will fill out my lashes to the max. I’m a big fan of accentuating what you have rather than using false lashes so please pick me xxx

lildan
Getting Lippy

I must have the shortest, skinniest, non-existent lashes ever and I'm always looking for a mascara that will give me the lovely full, long lashes that I see in magazines. I'd love to try the Givenchy Volume Disturbia Mascara and hopefully see my dreams come true. xx

Hrhs62
First Base

I am a huge fan of Givenchy, from his humble upbringing and simplistic yet creative artistic flair. These products aren’t simplified to just mascaras or any one item. They embody elegance and creativity alongside cultural values.

I am not looking to try any old Mascara, I want one to blend tradition and innovation, with excellence and quality. I want my lashes not only to stand out but to stand for what I believe in. Givenchy is a standard which many others fail to achieve and to be fortunate enough to try one of their newest products would be a great honour.

This mascara in particular makes me excited, as an avid lash fanatic I’m always searching to identify products which are sleek yet buildable, high pigmented yet conditioning, give simultaneous volume and separation which can be both natural or dramatic and more crucially, to flourish the lashes with curve, body and glamour.

A mascara by Givenchy is a statement of class, of quality and advancement in beauty. Givenchy is dynamic, non compromising, exciting and exceptional - exactly how I want my lashes to be.