cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: NEW ON YOU TESTERS WANTED! Calling all lash lovers…

Lisalisa
Fresh Face

I would love the chance to test this product because I'm always on the lookout for a new mascara! I'm pretty fussy when it comes to my lashes, and what I put on them, and clumps are the bane of my existence! Here's hoping Givenchy will give me lashes for days, and all the nourishment they new Smiley Happy

ktmd
Winging It

Mascara is the one product that I never leave home without. A good mascara can totally lift your look, widen eyes and raise self esteem. I would love the opportunity to try this fabulous, nourishing product!

gypsymoss
Fresh Face

OOh Yes Please!! struggling to find a mascara that does clump, and crumble. i would love to test it as i love their lipsticks.

fingers crossed

Chets
Winging It

I love using mascara! The eyes are what makes your face beautiful and people can see your inner beauty through the eyes. Over the years I have used many brands, but it’s time I try something new and fresh. I would love to test this new product for this reason and be able to tell everyone how great it is! 

Highlighted

Kazee01
Getting Lippy

Mascara is literally the only makeup product I NEVER leave the house without 😁

I have very short, curly lashes so am constantly looking for a mascara that will open up my eyes, accentuate my lashes and not clump or smudge everywhere. Please let mr try this one 😚🥰

JMH69
Winging It

I would love to test this new mascara as I have just turned 50 and the mascaras I used before just don't work for me anymore.

Would love to make the most of  what I have left of my lashes !

toripedley
Fresh Face

I'd love to try this because Mascara is the one makeup product I couldn't be without, so I love trying new ones! 

Jp78
Getting Lippy

OMG I would love to try this as sounds amazing I’m such a mascara fan and love to try this one! Definitely sounds like won’t let me down and love Givenchy products! I have a rule dont leave the house without mascara 😉 thank you x

Cocolover31
Winging It

I would love to trial this mascara. I’m currently looking to try different mascaras as I do not feel my current mascara does not coat my eyelashes and create that false eyelash look without looking like a panda! 

xgembeanx
Winging It

I would love to test and review this mascara! I’m always on the look out for mascara that give me beautiful looking lashes, add to my volume and is clump Freeman this sounds amazing! 😍