cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: NEW ON YOU TESTERS WANTED! Calling all lash lovers…

Beauty Icon

@TazK  i would live to test run this mascara live to find my holy grail like i have a few but need that one staple one now 😍😍

Highlighted

Total Glossip

Mascara is my absolute favourite thing to wear every morning. I’m always on the search for new mascaras so I would love to test this Givenchy one. I’ve never tried this brand before so it would be a great pleasure! 💖

Highlighted

Getting Lippy

I love trying out new mascara! I'm always on the hunt for the best new formulas because my mum has really stubborn lashes that dont like to hold a curl. If I can find a good mascara that I know will lift her lashes and make her feel gorgeous, then I want to save her the effort of looking. I've tried one Givenchy mascara in the past and it was really good so I have high hopes for this new one

Highlighted

In the Spotlight

@TazK  Thanks once again for another fab product to try and test ,any extra vitamins that can come my way are always welcome Smiley Happy I'm on the lookout for a new mascara as your eyes are the window to your soul Heart

Good luck to all who enter this  x

Highlighted

Getting Lippy

I want this mascara to make my lashes glamorous without false lashes.  🖤

Highlighted

Multimasker

😍 would LOVE to try this! I'm still on the hunt for my 'holy grail' mascara and i would love to see if this is it! ❤

Hannah Jo
x
Highlighted

Getting Lippy

I’d love to try this. I’ve never found a perfect mascara yet. I have the waterproof makeup revolution one  but I’m not keen on as don’t like getting it off and it pulls on my lash. I have a maybelline one but it’s so clumpy. I have benefit they’re real which is the best out of a bad bunch n there’s still something missing but can’t put my finger on it. I have a no7 one that does nothing. I can’t justify more money spending on makeup as I’m throwing away good money after bad. I want my lashes to wow

Highlighted

Total Glossip

Would love to try this out!!💖

i have a very straight, and thin lashes, (it’s like non existence!!😂😂). I have been trying a couple mascara but I haven’t able to find something that give me the voluminous look! 

It would be amazing it I get to try this 😍❤️❤️❤️

Highlighted

Getting Lippy

I have tried a lot of mascara and yet to find one that actually lengthens and adds volume. I would love to try this out to see how it compares to the other mascara out there. As I already have a few things from this makenup brand, I am keen to see if the mascara is as good as some of their other products. As I have big eyes, I always wear mascara to define them further

Highlighted

Getting Lippy

I would love to be one of the testers, as I’m on a hunt for a new mascara for a while now and can’t seem to find the my one and only!