cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: NEW ON YOU TESTERS WANTED! Calling all his and hers...

Mrene
Winging It

Yes please, we'd simply love to test these out.

Ayesha1
Winging It

I would love to test these perfumes with my husband , both of us are perfume addicts.  I can’t get through the day without wearing perfume.

jalondon
Fresh Face

I would love to try  this with my partner.  Sound like this is something we can do together!!! hope we are chosen Woman Very Happy Heart

Highlighted

KatieRose
Getting Lippy

I'd love to try this with my partner, Phil. We love trying out new fragrances ♥️

Violetta
Winging It

Me & my other half would love try Abercrombie & Fitch, Authentic His & her perfume.  Notes of perfume one of my fav. We are such a big perfume lovers💖, always compare our perfumes. Not heard about this brangs before. Can’t wait to try this🥰

LaurenEF
Just Arrived

I have always been a big fan of the Abercrombie & Fitch fragrances so would absolutely love to test the new ones with my partner James! 

RickyPhillips
Fresh Face

As a guy I would love to try the new A&F fragrance. I would also like to put my wife forward for the ladies fragrance.

LMansfield
Fresh Face

Would love to try these with my partner! Already use the other Abercrombie fragrances!

julie1974
Fresh Face

I love to try new things and write review on the items I have tested. My husband also likes to try new things and would love to try this and also write an review for you. 

Madie
Fresh Face

I would love to try Abercrombie & Fitch Authentic. Both my husband and I would be happy to review the fragrances if we get chosen