cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: NEW ON YOU TESTERS WANTED! Calling all his and hers...

Winging It

I would love to try this so much will give good feed back when tried please let me be one you pick thanks in advance 

Highlighted

Winging It

Hi Debenhams. 

Me and my brother would like to take part for this trial as we are always looking for fragrances to add to our collection. 

Thanks 

Highlighted

Winging It

My wife Irene and myself would like to be tasters

Highlighted

Getting Lippy

@EllenL 

Oooh! Thank you very much for this exciting opportunity! Love the frangrance choices and the base notes on both the women and men’s sounds uh-maze-ing! 😀 I’m currently caring for my pops as he gets better and he really deserves a lovely treat so if chosen I’d love to share this experience with him, I know it would cheer him up greatly. Good luck all! ♥️♥️ #Abercrombie&Finch #hisandhers #fragrance #debenhamsbeautyclub #beautyclub

Highlighted

Winging It

Me and the other half would love to be picked thankyou! 🙋🏼‍♀️💋😁

Highlighted

Getting Lippy

Me and my better half would love to test this perfume, both of us love our fragrances so this sound right down our street. 

Highlighted

Winging It

Would love to test these gorgeous sounding scents with my husband. It's our 12th wedding anniversary soon too so would be fabulous.

Highlighted

Getting Lippy

I would love to test this with my husband. He actually has more aftersgaves than I do perfumes! He is very much into his smellies and would love to try it, as would I as i find it hard to find smells that suit me. 

Highlighted

Winging It

I love perfumes so would love to try this new one it's always exciting when a new scent comes out xx

Highlighted

Getting Lippy

I would love to test this with my dad if I buy him.new aftershave he likes it and buys it again but does not go out of his way to try new smells unless i make him