cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: NEW ON YOU TESTERS WANTED! Calling all his and hers...

Monkeyboy1970
Winging It

I would love to try these with my gorgeous wife Ann and get my 9 years old daughter to give us her opinion too. 

Smailey346
Fresh Face

I would opt for the female fragrances and share it with my niece. She loves fragrances amongst other things! 

Maria1212b
Nailing It

I would love try this with my babe 

he would love too

anna34
Getting Lippy

I would like to test these fragrances with my partner.  We love trying new fragrances out so this would be ideal for us.

Highlighted

junebabyjen
Getting Lippy

with my partner <3

asu786
Getting Lippy

Ooh yes please, I have never tried Abercrombie & Fitch perfumes and now is our chance..my hubby and i would love to test and review please! Thank you so much x

Feria
Winging It

What a wonderful idea! My husband and I love his and hers fragrances! We have matched quite a few times, most recently with Tom Ford perfumes and we love it. So yes, we would love the opportunity to try these out! 

Debbie28
Winging It

Myself and my son. Both had Abercrombie fragrances in the past which we loved. Looking to try a new one!

Londonpussycat
Winging It

I would love the opportunity to try these with my son. He always treats me to perfume on my birthday or mother’s day , so it would be nice to be able to treat him for a change.

Thank you 

roxanacris24
Fresh Face

Hi I would like to try this with my partner of 12 years Daniel. I’m in my mid thirties and he is in his mid 40s. We already love to wear Abercrombie&Fitch clothes line as we are both active people playing tennis, cycling and doing yoga as a normal style of life and Abercrombie &Fitch style suits us. Never really thought about their perfumes I guess once you get used to one thing you only go for that such as clothes. 

Thanks for the interesting competitions Smiley Happy