cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: NEW ON YOU TESTERS WANTED! Calling all hair heroes...

TinaS
Just Arrived

Using coconut oil weekly works a treat 

Amand
Getting Lippy

Straightening your hair to get rid of the frizz can leave it looking a bit flat so I give mine a bit of a lift with a spritz of dry shampoo

Highlighted

Vali
Getting Lippy

Washing hair with shampoo, apply conditioner and after a little bit Brazilian keratin. This helps my hair look healthy. 

P.s. I tried Elasticizer pre-shampoo conditioning treatment from Philip Kingsley and it was amazing results .👌

IK10
Winging It

Wash hairbrushes and combs regularly!

khlane89
Just Arrived

As someone who has just had to cut 8 inches off my hair due to colour damage - I would advise not to skip on trims! Regular trims every 12 weeeks are important to keep your ends healthy. I also like to use a conditioning hair mask once a week.

Kelsey1912
Fresh Face

I often struggle with sensitive scalp and hair that lacks volume. 

My my best tip for straight hair  is to always blow dry before going to bed - sleeping with wet hair always causes me more issues in the morning so spending the extra 10 minutes to dry my hair really helps. 

Samysunshyne
Fresh Face

Phillip Kingsley haircare looks amazing! I’m especially interested in trying out the flaky/itchy scalp shampoo as I struggle with eczema. I’m hoping this will help 🤞.

My top haircare tip for people who are losing hair would be to get some good vitamins and minerals inside you that help strengthen the hair. My hair started falling out suddenly when my iron levels were very low so I started taking Solgars hair, skin, nails supplements and after one month I was shocked to see the results.. my hair was so full and healthy again. Would definitely recommend trying Solgars for people struggling with hair loss.

#solgars hair skin nails

ali74
Fresh Face

I am mid forties and have fine, damaged, colour treated long hair and desperately need to bring my hair back to life. My top hair care tip would be to leave conditioner in your hair while covered in cling film to help the conditioner work better and I also recommend to comb through from the ends while gradually working your way up to the roots to prevent further breakage. I would love to test and review for Debenhams x

Bluebell8385
Just Arrived

My top haircare tip (and prob not a popular one) is to step away from the hair synging heated tools. Turn those straighteners down if you need to use them, the heat is doing us no favours, so only use the hairdryer on a low heat and try letting the sun dry your hair in the summer. Using styling products will help fight frizz, but your hair will be in so much better health for not frying it! X

_laura__alice_
Fresh Face

I treat my hair like my skin, and make sure I use a really hydrating mask once a week to keep my hair really soft.

Also, my hair gets really bushy and frizzy in the wind, so I try to wear a hat to keep it under control. I also keep a very Light weight styling oil in my bag to tame my hair when I need to.