cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: NEW ON YOU TESTERS WANTED – Calling all glow-getters!

Fresh Face

Wish wish wish❤️❤️❤️❤️

Highlighted

Fresh Face

Ooohhh what a gorgeous palette i would love the opporrunity to try this.  I currently use bare minerals im like a milk bottle compared to all my friends so would love a little glow x 

Highlighted

First Base

Wow so would love to try this product!!! I have never tried Guerlain before so would love to give this a go.

To get a beautiful highlight i use a dewy foundation, followed by a powder highlighter on my brow bone, apples of my cheeks and on the tip of my nose. I cant get enough of highlight x

Highlighted

Winging It

I would love to combine this palette with Guerlain Meteorites for the final touch. This brand is such a good quality it would make my skin flawless. Worth trying.

Highlighted

Getting Lippy

I get my glow on with techniques products but I'm not that happy with the results so I would like to try other products and see if I get better from the ones I try out 

Highlighted

Getting Lippy

I love to get a glow... I add bronzer to top up my suntan and as I like the natural look I also use the bronzer on my eyelids to make my eyes pop. That the palette has a blusher and highlighter as well is an added bonus. Everything I need in one palette.

Highlighted

Winging It

Wow what a fantastic opportunity. I usually achieve a glow using Mac hush cream colour base and nars orgasm blusher. For bronzer I use Kevyn aucoin I think it’s called desert sands with a light hand. The colours in this palette look so gorgeous and natural 😍

Highlighted

Nailing It

I currently use Laura Geller Baked Gelato which was a beauty club freebie last year and I’ve been and bought the product after trying it and loved it!!!

I would love to try this !!

Highlighted

Getting Lippy

Omg, such an amazing opportunity to try this new palette☺️ 

I’m using Urban Decay illuminated and Benefit high beam and watt’s up. 

This palette is very good for a travel. 

Highlighted

Winging It

I am new to highlighting but I use a liquid highlighter after my liquid foundation is on and before the powder: I put some on my cheekbones, my jaw, on my nose and the eyebrow area.I continue with powder and blush and ready to go.