cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Highlighted

Re: NEW ON YOU TESTERS WANTED โ€“ Calling all glow-getters!

Total Glossip

I normally use a dewy foundation combined with highlight to my cheekbones, brow bones and inner corners of my eye for a fresh natural look.

Highlighted

Nailing It

I would love to review this contour and glow palette. I love my contour palettes  but never seem to be able to buy the palettes from debenhams as they are not in my budget. Hope I am able to review this for you. Good luck  to everyone participating 

Highlighted

Getting Lippy

I love to look glowy at all times! Love using a glowy base such as Charlotte tilbury hollywood flawless filter or mac strobe cream as a base for soft glowy bronzer and a bright highlight! 

Highlighted

Winging It

I get my glow using benefits hoola and a bit of highlighter! Would love to try this set! 

Highlighted

Total Glossip

OMGGG the packaging and colour combination tho ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ

How I usually get my glow is start with a vitamin C serum and moisturiser before the makeup! And then if I wanted to have a glowing look, I would used clarin SOS primer as base, and then put a more satin finish foundation.  Last and not least, highlight my cheek bone and tips of my nose with highlighterโœจโœจโœจ (the colour of the highlighter depends on my mood/ make up on that day, but I love to used more pinkish highlighter) ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•

Highlighted

Beauty Crush

@DaisyCR OMG....๐Ÿ˜ what an awesome opportunity to try a product from a great luxury brand, for a sun kissed glow. I mix my vitamin c serum in with my foundation, and then use a drugstore highlighter. What an iconic product, the blush and counter shades look beautiful. ๐Ÿ’‹ xx

Highlighted

Getting Lippy

To get my best glow; I make sure I get plenty of sleep, drink lots of water and smile โ˜บ๏ธ

Would love over the opportunity to try this beautiful palette 

Highlighted

Getting Lippy

I have 3 ways to get my glow on: 

1) wet brush with setting spray dip into highlighter and swipe over high points over face. Mineralize Skinfinish Face Powder 10G - Soft gentle - MAC Cosmetics 

2)Apply Livin For The Glow Life Printed Sheet Mask Skincare Gift Set - Nails Inc.  before applying your makeup for over all glow!

3) apply a homemade mask of turmeric natural yogurt, 100% coconut oil, and some fresh lemon juice! Make into paste and apply to face leave for 20 minutes and clean face with Exfoliating Scrub 100Ml - Clinique ... this is my go to to make my skin look amazingly glowing 

Highlighted

Getting Lippy

@DaisyCR wrote:

NEW ON YOU โ€“ Guerlain Terriacotta Contour and Glow palette

All hail Guerlainโ€™s first ever contour & glow palette, gracing us with a must-have summer essential for a glow on the go. Itโ€™s composed of four luminous shades โ€“ one of those being Guerlainโ€™s iconic wasmatte Terracotta bronzer โ€“ as well as a rosy blush, highlight and sculpting contour shade.

Image from iOS - 2019-06-04T100828.542.jpg

Image from iOS - 2019-06-04T100823.763.jpg

Weโ€™ve got 15 palettes up for grabs and weโ€™re looking for the ultimate glow-getters to give them a try!

If youโ€™d like to take part, please comment below how you usually get your glow, and a selection of members will be chosen at random. You will then receive the product and 5 questions to answer and post on the Community for your fellow members to see.

Ends at midnight on Wednesday 5th June.

Shop all Guerlain.

T&Cs: Entries will close at midnight on 05/06/19. 15 members will be chosen at random from the entries. Product will be given in exchange for a review on the Community. The product cannot be returned and there is no cash alternative.

I have 3 ways to get my glow on: 

1) wet brush with setting spray dip into highlighter and swipe over high points over face. Mineralize Skinfinish Face Powder 10G - Soft gentle - MAC Cosmetics 

2)Apply Livin For The Glow Life Printed Sheet Mask Skincare Gift Set - Nails Inc.  before applying your makeup for over all glow!

3) apply a homemade mask of turmeric natural yogurt, 100% coconut oil, and some fresh lemon juice! Make into paste and apply to face leave for 20 minutes and clean face with Exfoliating Scrub 100Ml - Clinique ... this is my go to to make my skin look amazingly glowing 

Highlighted

Getting Lippy

I usually get my glow from this lush Charlotte Tilbury glowgasm  palette that I was lucky enough to be gifted from a friend. LOVE IT SO MUCH!!๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’–

A0B728E0-4B42-4598-85B4-3D8EB293F201.jpeg