cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: NEW ON YOU TESTERS WANTED! Calling all glitter magpies...

Ashli
Beauty Icon

nogravityleft
All Eyes on Me

@EllenL Thank you Ellen and it's done 🙂

nogravityleft
All Eyes on Me

Thanks @Ashli, what a way to finish 2018 and it's also the first time I've ever won anything 😊

Re: NEW ON YOU TESTERS WANTED! Calling all glitter magpies...i

HannahT
Nailing It

Oh my goodness. Thank you so much @Ashli @EllenL

Happy Christmas Every one xxx

Tiegan123
Fresh Face

I would love to try this 

GlitterShark
Fresh Face

Thank you! Message has been sent, and I am so excited for this perfectly timed gift :-) I can't wait to try it!

Pineapple
Beauty Icon

Congrats to everyone! I'm looking forward to the glitter reviews and pictures soon! xx

ViennaL
Fresh Face

The best thing for applying glitter is to use either the glitter eyes fixing liquid (absolutely amazing!!) or the Mac mixing medium! I always do glitter first so I can brush off any excess, and when applying use a tissue/face pad underneath my eye so any excess falls onto that! 

You use setting spray on a brush to help it stick too, and allow it to settle it a little before moving your eye. Any eyeshadow should be blended first before applying loose glitter, and then once my eyes are done i’ll Apply foundation to help clear up any mess! 

Libba14
Fresh Face

Making sure you use your fingers in order to get the best payout of glitter and pigment is vital. Of course making sure you have a good base using a primer, potentially using some @urbandecay spray to enhance the colour works well as well!

never do your foundation first- work on the glitter and then you know how far to take the rest of the make up- make sure your glitter stands out from the crown first! Enjoy!

R053
Fresh Face

WOW Thanks soooo much, I've sent you a message.  Have a bubbly Christmas .Woman Very Happy