cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: NEW ON YOU TESTERS WANTED! Calling all glitter magpies...

nogravityleft
All Eyes on Me

My best tip would be to apply it on something sticky that would act as a bond, but most importantly - to have fun with it, after all it's GLITTER! 

Highlighted

te06071
Nailing It

My pro tip would be using Too Faced glitter primer Shadow Insurance Glitter Glue Eye Primer 11G - Too Faced# I discovered this in America and have loved it ever since! It really locks the glitter in place, making sure it doesn't budge. You won't see any glitter on your face with this product, that's for sure! Smiley Happy

Tallatz
Winging It

I suggest applying your adhesive first and then dabbing the glitter on top with a brush. "The glitter will stick immediately and there won't be much fall-out." 😀😀

Babymaker
Nailing It

Firstly, glitter can work for anyone. 

My tip is to use a very fine line of glitter along the lower or upper lashes to add a little interest without being 'festival ready'. It will just catch the light and draw attention to your eyes.

Also, don't bother with most of your foundation until you have applied the glitter- if you want a subtle well presented look you need make sure you don't have any stray spots of glitter so you'll need to lightly cleanse anywhere that stray glitter might have fallen and then complete the rest of your make up. 

HC108
Just Arrived

Love love love glitter.

Bee86
Winging It

I would have many uses for it such as creating highlight spray by using primer water and adding glitter. Use it on the eyelid or even using it on the lips over lipstick or a gloss to add that extra sparkle 

Lillym
Multimasker

My top tip for using glitter is always use a good base whether it is primer,  glue, vaseline, setting spray or hair gel.

Lingalong8
Multimasker

Put your glitter makeup over a sink or tiled floor so it will be easier to clean up any fallen glitter!

fingers crossed for this as I’m a novice with using glitter. So I would love to review the glitter makeup as a beginner.

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi everyone,

Thank you so much for entering our final 'New on You' of 2018!

The following members have been selected at random to test and review the NEW Star Lit Diamond Powder from Make Up For Ever:

Please can you message me your addresses ASAP so we can get these sent to you before Christmas? (Please note that we will be out of the office from 5pm on Friday 21st December so will be unable to send any testers after then).

To send a message, click on my profile and select the white 'Message' button 😊

Congratulations!

x

SavitaM
Multimasker

Thank you so much @EllenL I can’t wait to try the glitter out over Christmas and New Year! 🙂🥳🎄✨