cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: NEW ON YOU TESTERS WANTED! Calling all glitter magpies...

Beckez
Just Arrived

My top tip for glitter is to give it something to stick to. Personally I use the NYX glitter primer but even just applying to fresh concealer will help! This will make it last longer and less likely to get everywhere when you’re packing it on your lid!

Shanti
Nailing It

I’m a total Magpie as well! Cannot resist anything shiny 😍. Absolutely love to be a tester please! Thank you.

Bleu
Getting Lippy

I have been playing around with glitters for a while now, the best way I can find to make it stay on all night and look as good as when you first applied it is to use NYX glitter glue and use a smal flat brush to pat it on. Once you’ve got the glitter on, apply a little more glue over the top with a flat brush, bingo xxxxx

zena
Getting Lippy

My best tip would be to use a glitter primer, such as NYX glitter primer, then apply glitter with a make up brush and set with All Nighter setting spray (Urban Decay). If you don't have those, you can always use Vaseline/lip balm for adhesive!

angyy1982
Winging It

If you have small eyes like I have, than applying glitter might be a problem.  So I suggest always using eye primer,  and apply it on all eyelid and the on the upper part. For big eyes it is enough just a bit on the eyelid. I really like the glitter, in all kind of colours and shapes.

Thanks for the opportunity

sarah_cauchi
Getting Lippy

Highlighted

sarah_cauchi
Getting Lippy

I love using Stila glitter and glow for a quick add of sparkle to a look, or as a glitter eyeliner. For loose glitter, glitter/false lash glue is best to dab on where you want it and then use a damp flat brush to pat the glitter on top. 

Jules53
Winging It

Unfortunately, I don't have any tips for using glitter so I'm looking forward to reading everyone else's.  I'd love to try it as I love a bit of sparkle 🤞

mihaelaratiu29
Nailing It

my best tip:I use  Nyx Glitter Primer😍

CrisOcampo
Getting Lippy

My best to tip is to use it combined with a Setting spray and concealer as a layer.

i love to use it during Christmas and special occasions such as my birthday!! 

Would love to receive one of this !!