cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: NEW ON YOU TESTERS WANTED! Calling all glitter magpies...

Abails
Winging It

I put a really thin layer of Vaseline on my eyelids before putting glitter on... its got really good sticking power! 

GlitterShark
Fresh Face

If a subtle glitter use is wanted (I know, but sometimes this happens), a dab in the corner of the eyes in an iridescent, and / or the outer corner and out to the temples if you want a little more sparkle.

Chelseabreakwel
Fresh Face

My best glitter tip is always use a glitter primer or glue and use your fingers to pack the glitter on . Also tip your head forward to avoid glitter fallout on your face 🤞🤞

Racheyroo
Winging It

Prep the area that you want to apply glitter by using a setting spray directly on the skin. Use a small makeup brush, dampen it first with the setting spray which will help keep the glitter on the brush, dip into glitter, shake off the excess then tap gently into the skin.

Lainey1605
Fresh Face

My best tip for using glitter.....use as MUCH as possible and DAZZLE the night ( or day) away! 💖

Racheyroo
Winging It

Prep the area that you want to apply glitter by using a setting spray directly on the skin. Use a small makeup brush, dampen it first with the setting spray which will help keep the glitter on the brush, dip into glitter, shake off the excess then tap gently into the skin.

Skasha
Fresh Face

My best tip is to lay down a good primer, I use NYX glitter primer, I use a short fluffy eyeshadow brush to pick up the glitter and pack it on over the primer. This makes sure I slay all day!

Charlotte1
Nailing It

I use a fine angled brush and apply glitter as a funky eyeliner . 

Jessicajones
Just Arrived

When using glitter I use a primer then concealer all around the eye, then apply glitter fixing gel making sure to use a tissue or wipe underneath the eye to catch the excess, I find it always better to use a brush to apply rather than your finger. 

Rachelt04
Getting Lippy

My tip is to either lightly wet your brush or finger as it helps the glitter to go on easier and makes it extra sparkly!!