cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: NEW ON YOU TESTERS WANTED! Calling all fragrance fanatics...

Lei86_mua
Getting Lippy

I find that spraying on a few key areas (wrists & in an X across my chest) & not drowning myself in perfume actually allows me to keep smelling the scent for longer. I also spray some in the air & walk into it which makes it linger on my hair & smell amazing.

Bluebell
Winging It

Using matching body products such as shower gel and body lotion prior to spraying with perfume helps for sure. But I like to layer the perfume itself too.  10mins or so after the initial spray  another spritz of perfume helps lock in and magnify the scent so it definitely lasts longer!

Gianacarla26
Winging It

To be honest I layer where possible shower gel, body lotion perfume, and even hair mist.

New fragrance or fragrance with no accessories for the body in the family I apply perfume to inside arm at the top and rub down back hair line a spritz on hair and it leaves a scent on my hands.

I think Tiffany perhaps is your hint as the brand has been launching regularly now for last two years with new then Eau de parfum and stronger perfume with shower gels.  This is my must do role as I love perfume it is my favourite Gift to buy and receive. Pick me 

Treen
Getting Lippy

I’ve always keep my perfume in the wardrobe, it helps to make the scent last longer, I place the scent on warm pressure points, wrists, nape of neck and always spritz my hair.  If I need to top up I carry a mini or sample in my bag.

LaraAlmeida
Getting Lippy

I apply a little on my clothes and hair.

Katies304
Getting Lippy

Mixing it with body lotion or oil and a bit in hair serum

@EllenL wrote:

NEW ON YOU: Mystery Fragrance

We have 10 exclusive bottles of a brand NEW fragrance for our Community to test and review before it hits the beauty shelves...

_.png

If you love perfume and want to take part, please comment below with your best tip for making perfume last longer, and 10 members will be chosen at random. The chosen testers will receive a full-size perfume and 5 questions to answer and post on the Community for your fellow members to see.

All will be revealed soon, but to keep you guessing, here's a clue:

Something old, something new, something borrowed, something blue...

Entries will close at midday tomorrow - good luck! 

T&Cs: Entries will close at Midday on 23/01/19. 10 members will be chosen at random from the entries. Product will be given in exchange for a review on the Community. The product cannot be returned and there is no cash 

KatieJay
Nailing It

I apply to pulse points my neck and my wrists. Also a little spritz around my head and clothes 🙊

Julia
Beauty Icon

Would love to be part of this my tip is to apply a non scented moisturiser after shower and than applying perfume or the same body lotion and body spray as the perfume ❤

Katies304
Getting Lippy

Mixing it in hair serum or body lotion or body oil a tiny bit of perfume goes a long way

Cat0921
Just Arrived

I use petroleum jelly on my wrists and then spray perfume and it lasts all day.