cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: NEW ON YOU TESTERS WANTED! Calling all fragrance fanatics...

Suzy3
First Base

I use my after a bath and spray on pjs and dressing gown smells all over house

a_ashiq81
Winging It

So to make my perfume last, I spray it on my wrists, rub together and then rub behind my ears and on to my neck. It lasts all day for me and my husband can smell me at night and may be even wake up smelling like me!

all fragrance fanatics...Jacqueline Barrett

Jacqueline12
Getting Lippy
Put ur cream on and spray it on ur clothes

bailey44
Winging It

Love tryin new fragrances I always spray wrists and my  neck then sometimes bit on my top or scarf to keep me goin x normally a stronger one suits me but I recently  tried naughty Alice by Vivien Westwood was lovely x hope i get picked 

Minimac
Winging It

I like to layer my perfume, so where ever possible I buy the matching shower gel, lotion and deodorant. I'll spray the perfume into the air and walk into the mist ( forwards and backwards ) then 1 final concentrated spritz at the nape of my neck. I get a nice even layer of scent that lasts all day, its not too overpowering I don't want my perfume to ''punch'' you in the nose and applying scent his way makes the bottle last longer.

#victorandrolfeflowerbomb

Zainab1
Fresh Face

I either use a fragrance oil first then spray the perfume over it or use a little bit of Vaseline and then spray 

Suzy3
First Base

@EllenL wrote:

NEW ON YOU: Mystery Fragrance

We have 10 exclusive bottles of a brand NEW fragrance for our Community to test and review before it hits the beauty shelves...

_.png

If you love perfume and want to take part, please comment below with your best tip for making perfume last longer, and 10 members will be chosen at random. The chosen testers will receive a full-size perfume and 5 questions to answer and post on the Community for your fellow members to see.

All will be revealed soon, but to keep you guessing, here's a clue:

Something old, something new, something borrowed, something blue...

Entries will close at midday tomorrow - good luck! 

T&Cs: Entries will close at Midday on 23/01/19. 10 members will be chosen at random from the entries. Product will be given in exchange for a review on the Community. The product cannot be returned and there is no cash alternative.  

@EllenL wrote:

We have 10 exclusive bottles of a brand NEW fragrance for our Community to test and review before it hits the beauty shelves...

_.png

If you love perfume and want to take part, please comment below with your best tip for making perfume last longer, and 10 members will be chosen at random. The chosen testers will receive a full-size perfume and 5 questions to answer and post on the Community for your fellow members to see.

T&Cs: Entries will close at Midday on 23/01/19. 10 members will be chosen at random from the entries. Product will be given in exchange for a review on the Community. The product cannot be returned and there is no cash alternative.  

I use my after a bath and spray on pjs and dressing gown smells all over house

SavitaM
Multimasker

I always spray my arm bends and spray on top of lotions, the scent seems lasts longer then 🙂

Squash69
Just Arrived

My tip is to use it!! Don't save it for best use it every day, you can always buy more!!

SianyT
Winging It

When I spray my perfume I ensure some goes onto my clothing as it holds the scent and lasts all day. Love perfumes!

@EllenL wrote:

_.png