cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: NEW ON YOU TESTERS WANTED! Calling all fragrance fanatics...

WonderSharon1
Winging It

Apply a small amount of Vaseline to the pulse points and then spray your fav perfume 😍

Clare1984
Winging It

Choose a perfume with good performance and spritz on pulse points but do not rub. 

Jomanton
Winging It

I always tend to tend to spray my perfume before I leave the house one spray to my pulse points on my wrists , a spray to my neck and alway a couple of sprays on my hair it stays on very well and it’s noticed also I always tend to use eau de parfum  rather than a toilette as the fragrance tends to be that little bit more stronger but I guess it all depends on the fragrance and how much you use x

i would love to be selected.

Onyxsta
Winging It

My top tips for fragrances are:

1) buy EDP not EDT as it does not evaporate so easily 

2) if you can only afford EDT, then spray it on clothes as the scent clings more to clothes than it does to skin and will last longer

3) To ensure EDP lasts super long, spray it in the nooks and crannies. That's behind your ears; in the crook of your neck and inner-elbows...etc.

Stujobohm
Winging It

Use a smear of Vaseline on your wrist before you spray perfume it keeps smell on there for longer.

asu786
Getting Lippy

I am addicted to perfumes therefore would love to test please...

To make the perfume last longer I use  matching body lotion/cream,   i also  spray  perfume on my  hair and scarf

Littlenicky80
Winging It

I like to spray up then walk through the mist to get a nice overall coating 😊

HennaByAnju
Getting Lippy

Always use with the shower gel and lotion provided. Spray on wrists and neckline and little on the hair so the scent lasts all day 

chlolouisejohns
Winging It

I spray perfume as soon as I’ve moisturised my body so it sticks to the skin, and then I top up whenever I need to through the day! 

NEW ON YOU TESTERS WANTED! Calling all fragrance fanatics...

Lymar509
Winging It

If possible always use the shower gel and body lotion that matches the perfume definitely makes the fragrance last longer and i spray on underwear as this gets warm due to your out clothing and the warm release the fragrance more works for me