cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

***CLOSED***NEW ON YOU TESTERS WANTED! Calling all fragrance fanatics...

Community Manager
Community Manager

NEW ON YOU: Mystery Fragrance

We have 10 exclusive bottles of a brand NEW fragrance for our Community to test and review before it hits the beauty shelves...

_.png

If you love perfume and want to take part, please comment below with your best tip for making perfume last longer, and 10 members will be chosen at random. The chosen testers will receive a full-size perfume and 5 questions to answer and post on the Community for your fellow members to see.

All will be revealed soon, but to keep you guessing, here's a clue:

Something old, something new, something borrowed, something blue...

Entries will close at midday tomorrow - good luck! 

T&Cs: Entries will close at Midday on 23/01/19. 10 members will be chosen at random from the entries. Product will be given in exchange for a review on the Community. The product cannot be returned and there is no cash alternative.  

271 REPLIES 271

Re: NEW ON YOU TESTERS WANTED! Calling all fragrance fanatics...

CatMit86
Getting Lippy

Apply a scent free lotion to your skin, and spray perfume once that’s absorbed. I find the fragrance lasts longer - also, apply to hair and clothing! X 

jools40
Winging It

I always spray a little on my clothes as well as my skin which seems to make the smell last longer

cosmic_chanting
Winging It

make sure skin is well moisturised with a fragrance-free or gently scented lotion to improve the longevity and sillage of your perfume.

Tasha19
Just Arrived

I always love a cheeky bit of body lotion (same brand as perfume) which i use on my inner arms and behind the knees. Perfume lasts all day! Also, in winter months i love to spray some additional on my scarves❤️

cootie52
Winging It

Too make my perfume last longer. I put a none scented moisturiser on just after the shower and then spray my perfume. My damp skin and moisturiser gives my perfume something to cling too.

Bri246
Nailing It

I would love to be chosen to try the new fragrance! My top tip for making fragrance last longer is to apply a thin layer of vaseline to the areas (neck & pulse points) before spraying your perfume. Another tip is to make sure you apply a non scented body lotion so that you can fully appreciate the fragrance of your perfume 💕💕💕

Emcjvk
Fresh Face

My tips for making my perfume last longer is to spray it on pulse points and just after a shower  x 

@EllenL wrote:

NEW ON YOU: Mystery Fragrance

We have 10 exclusive bottles of a brand NEW fragrance for our Community to test and review before it hits the beauty shelves...

_.png

If you love perfume and want to take part, please comment below with your best tip for making perfume last longer, and 10 members will be chosen at random. The chosen testers will receive a full-size perfume and 5 questions to answer and post on the Community for your fellow members to see.

All will be revealed soon, but to keep you guessing, here's a clue:

Something old, something new, something borrowed, something blue...

Entries will close at midday tomorrow - good luck! 

T&Cs: Entries will close at Midday on 23/01/19. 10 members will be chosen at random from the entries. Product will be given in exchange for a review on the Community. The product cannot be returned and there is no cash alternative.  

shubhi
Going Pro

Great would love to get one of these!!
Applying an unscented lotion or a bit of Vaseline on pulse points before spraying perfume makes it last longer.
Also applying is right after the shower is an amazing hack :-)

Emziic
Winging It

I’m a firm believer of applying after a shower when your dry and moisturised! Always apply to your pulse points expesh when you hugging like a national sport like I do every day!  but also apply a thin layer of vasaline  on these pulse points then use a dabbing motion with the frangence and it works a treat !