cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

***CLOSED***NEW ON YOU TESTERS WANTED! Calling all floral fragrance lovers...

Community Manager
Community Manager

NEW ON YOU: Mon Guerlain Bloom of Rose EDT

There's a new floral addition to the Mon Guerlain family, and we're looking for 10 fragrance lovers to test it out as part of our 'New on You' scheme...

The NEW Mon Guerlain Bloom of Rose is here! Floral, radiant, lively and delicate, 'Mon Guerlain' Bloom of Rose EDT celebrates the joy of individuality and being yourself. This floral fragrance is created like a bouquet - the signature floral notes of 'Mon Guerlain' - Sambac Jasmine and Carla lavender - are combined with neroli and rose to form a radiant and lively fragrance.

guerlain_170-0036.jpg

If you’d like to take part, please comment below with your best beauty tip and 10 members will be chosen at random. You will then receive 1x full size Mon Guerlain Bloom of Rose EDT, and 5 questions to answer and post on the Community for your fellow members to see.

T&Cs: Entries will close at 3pm 30/01/19. 10 members will be chosen at random from the entries. Product will be given in exchange for a review on the Community. The product cannot be returned and there is no cash alternative.

Shop Mon Guerlain Bloom of Rose here.

194 REPLIES 194

Re: NEW ON YOU TESTERS WANTED! Calling all floral fragrance lovers...

cazandbobwatson
Nailing It

my best tip would be   go along to your nearest debenhams and speak to the lovely ladies on the makeup counters, they have a whole host of tips and tricks, not to mention testers  and samples. They can show you the newest items and how to apply them.

Pineapple
Beauty Icon

Hey @EllenL , the New On You is very busy this year, I love it! Smiley Very Happy

My best beauty tip is to take care of your skin, a nice and healthy canvas is what makes any make up stand out! A gentle cleanser, a good moisturiser and serum, plus a decent sun cream is all you need Smiley Very Happy. Everyone here is more than happy to help wtih advice on these!

I love the original Mon Guerlain and I was actually trying to find this in stores to smell today but it was nowhere to be found! Needless to say I'd be thrilled to review this for our beauty community! <3

LaraAlmeida
Getting Lippy

Sleep well, feed properly, practice exercises, have a skin care routine, take care of your mental health. That is, everything we already know and insist on neglecting.

Smiley Tongue

Debs
Total Glossip

My answer is pretty much along the same lines as pineapple.  Look after and be kind to your skin.  Cleanse, hydrate and use SPF to protect it from the sun.....  Edited as forgot to add to that, drink enough water to keep hydrated.  It makes a big difference to your skin Smiley Happy 

Thank you and best of luck to all in advance Smiley Happy x

(p.s. Jasmine is one of my FAV scents in perfume, hand cream etc.  The perfume sounds lovely x)

science_geek
Going Pro

Hi @EllenL, my best beauty tip would have to be to spray your face with the all nighter setting spray before your foundation and then after your first foundation layer this helps to create a base that won't budge! It helps it look more seamless and helps other cream products apply more smoothly too. I'd love to try out the Mon Guerlain Bloom of rose fragrance hope I can try it!! Smiley Happy xx

pmadge53
Nailing It

My best beauty tip would be to take good care of your skin - cleanse, tone and moisturize. Drink lots of water and always remove your make up at the end of the day.

SavitaM
Multimasker

My best tip would be to make sure you have good lighting when doing your makeup, as it can look quite different when you leave the house! I also try to drink as much water as I can to keep my skin  hydrated and plump 🙂

Bhumi
Winging It

Spray a bit of perfume during blow drying the hair and the smell would last longer. 

Mrsbeckijohnson
Winging It

My top beauty tip is to keep your skin hydrated! Drink plenty of water and use a good quality (this does not have to mean costly!) moisturiser as part of your daily routine. It’s hard sometimes to stick to a full skincare regime; I find it difficult some days with two very young children but I do always make sure I cleanse my skin properly and pop my moisturiser on before bed! I would really love to try this!