cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: NEW ON YOU TESTERS WANTED! Calling all face scrubbers...

Getting Lippy

# Comfort Scrub

Highlighted

Fresh Face

Fresh Scrub #as fresh as the ocean 

Highlighted

Fresh Face

Blue Orchid Face Treatment Oil 30Ml - Clarins 

@EllenL wrote:

NEW ON YOU: Clarins Renew & Rebalance Scrubs

To celebrate the launch of the NEW Clarins Renew & Rebalance Scrubs, we've got 30x full size scrubs for you to test and review!

New Scrubs.jpg

We have 3 different options for you to choose depending on your skin type:  

• Pure Scrub - Combination/Oily skin. A foaming gel that instantly exfoliates and purifies the face. Lava beads gently exfoliate to help remove impurities and deep clean pores, enriched with alpine willowherb extract to help tighten pores. 

• Comfort Scrub - Dry skin. An oil-gel that instantly exfoliates the face and lips, perfect for dry skin, sugar microcrystals help to buff away dead skin cells while mango butter nourishes and hydrates.

• Fresh Scrub - Dehydrated skin. A cream-gel that instantly exfoliates and refreshes skin, a super duo of natural beads gently removes impurities and leaves skin feeling smooth and plump.

If you’d like to take part, please click 'Reply' below, tag your favourite Clarins product below using the '#' function, and tell us which scrub you'd most like to try! A selection of members will be chosen at random, you will then receive the product and 5 questions to answer and post on the Community for your fellow members to see.

Ends at midnight on Sunday 21st July.

Shop all Clarins here.

T&Cs: Entries will close at midnight on 21/07/19. 30 members will be chosen at random from the entries. Product will be given in exchange for a review on the Community. The product cannot be returned and there is no cash alternative.

brilliant product would  not be without makes your skin glow!! 

Screenshot_20190718-164939_Chrome.jpg

Highlighted

Just Arrived

Hi there 

I am currently using Chanel moisturizer face cream but would love to try a different cream and brand. I hear my friends who use your brand and they say it's the best. 

Highlighted

Multimasker

I’ve not used clarins skincare, but I do love a good face scrub. I’d love to try either the Comfort Scrub or the Fresh Scrub. Either would be great for my skin. 

I do love #clarins instant light lip perfecter though, it’s non sticky and leaves lips feeling hydrated.  

Good luck everyone 🤞🏻💖

Highlighted

Just Arrived

I would live to become a tester and try something new. I currently use Chanel brand, my friends use your brand and rave about it.

Fresh Face

would love try Pure Scrub as I am to new to this range of skin care but I really need help to start to look after my skin 

Highlighted

Getting Lippy

Hydraquench Spf 15 Face Cream 50Ml - Clarins  is my favourite product but would love to try the comfort scrub as I find a lot of exfoliators to drying on my skin 🙈

Highlighted

First Base

Favorite product Blue Orchid Face Treatment Oil 30Ml - Clarins . Please can I try the Comfort Scrub. Thanks

Jazzy912

Highlighted

Total Glossip

#clarinscleansingmilkwithgentian  (For some reason this isn’t popping up to tag, nor are the My Clarins) I’d love to try the fresh scrub 💚