cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: NEW ON YOU TESTERS WANTED! Calling all face scrubbers...

Linomarch
Winging It

Instant Light Natural Lip Balm Perfector 1.8G - 01 Rose - Clarins  my favourite smells delicious and make my lips for soft and plump. 

Would love to fry the pure scrub. Need a scrub back in my life.

RiaBurke
Just Arrived

Thanks! I would love to try fresh scrub and my favourite product is Instant Concealer 15Ml - 04 - Clarins 

Olives
Winging It

#Purescrub 

Christina1277
Getting Lippy

#purescrub

LORRENG73
Winging It
Spoiler
I would live to try the comfort scrub as I feel that my skin needs a drink and this would suit As it would shift away dry skin and hydrate at the same time..perfect !

@EllenL wrote:

NEW ON YOU: Clarins Renew & Rebalance Scrubs

To celebrate the launch of the NEW Clarins Renew & Rebalance Scrubs, we've got 30x full size scrubs for you to test and review!

New Scrubs.jpg

We have 3 different options for you to choose depending on your skin type:  

• Pure Scrub - Combination/Oily skin. A foaming gel that instantly exfoliates and purifies the face. Lava beads gently exfoliate to help remove impurities and deep clean pores, enriched with alpine willowherb extract to help tighten pores. 

• Comfort Scrub - Dry skin. An oil-gel that instantly exfoliates the face and lips, perfect for dry skin, sugar microcrystals help to buff away dead skin cells while mango butter nourishes and hydrates.

• Fresh Scrub - Dehydrated skin. A cream-gel that instantly exfoliates and refreshes skin, a super duo of natural beads gently removes impurities and leaves skin feeling smooth and plump.

If you’d like to take part, please click 'Reply' below, tag your favourite Clarins product below using the '#' function, and tell us which scrub you'd most like to try! A selection of members will be chosen at random, you will then receive the product and 5 questions to answer and post on the Community for your fellow members to see.

Ends at midnight on Sunday 21st July.

Shop all Clarins here.

T&Cs: Entries will close at midnight on 21/07/19. 30 members will be chosen at random from the entries. Product will be given in exchange for a review on the Community. The product cannot be returned and there is no cash alternative.

Gembot1990
Fresh Face

#clarinspurescrub

Kelly1984
Winging It

I'm totally in love with the prime filler! I would so love to o this product test!

elleanorgrace01
Fresh Face

the #purescrub sounds amazing!

Shy82
Total Glossip

My favourite Clarins product has to be Instant Light Natural Lip Balm Perfector 1.8G - 08 Plum - Clarins it’s my ultimate fave and it’d love to try out the Comfort Scrub as my skin is very dry at the moment due to the chemotherapy I’m having.

Highlighted

Queenbee1973
Nailing It

@EllenL lovely opportunity once again, I wish I'm successful

My favourite Clarins product has got to be the #Clarins Double Serum its so nice on my skin and has worked wonders on my pigmentation problems.

I would most like to try the Comfort Scrub Smiley Happy