cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: NEW ON YOU TESTERS WANTED! Calling all face scrubbers...

Going Pro

My favourite is probably Joli Rouge Lipstick 3.5G - 754 Deep Red - Clarins  at the moment.

I would love the opportunity to try the Pure Scrub, it sounds like it's made for my skin concerns! 

Highlighted

Winging It

#Extra firming day (and night) cream - leaves my skin feeling lovely and hydrated.  Would love to try the “fresh” facial scrub. 🤞

Highlighted

Winging It

Only use Clarins face products my favourite has got to be Multi-Active Antioxidant Day Cream 50Ml - Clarins. I'd love to try the comfort or pure scubs please 

Highlighted

Winging It

#Clarins Skin Beauty Repair Concentrate. I would love to try the new Clarins Comfort scrub please. 

Highlighted

Multimasker

I love the Sos Primer Face Primer 30Ml - 04 green - Clarins , it helps with the red areas of my face. I would love to try the Pure Scrub please, to help my oily skin Smiley Happy

Highlighted

Winging It

#Beauty Flash Balm...I would love to try the fresh scrub.

Highlighted

Winging It

As a regular user of clarins products I would welcome the opportunity to try the pure scrub to help tighten my large facial pores. 

Highlighted

Total Glossip

Would love to try PURE scrub! 

My favourite range is My Clarins range. It was my first ever Clarins product, since then I keep visiting the Clarins counter.

Absolute favourite is My Clarins Re-Boost Mattifying Hydrating Cream For Oily Skin 50Ml - Clarins !!!! Debenham got me into Clarins, you can tell from the review (new on you!) that i love them a lot, now on my second tub! Still glowing ❤️😉✨✨✨

Highlighted

First Base

I would love to try the scrub for dehydrated skin. I love clarins productd

Highlighted

Winging It