cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: NEW ON YOU TESTERS WANTED! Calling all face scrubbers...

tturoka
Getting Lippy

i have lots of Clarins items. I waited for new  scrub!!! I need one!! Comfort Scrub

Restiana
Just Arrived

GM2
Just Arrived

I love all things Clarins and can’t wait to dry the scrub for dehydrated skin. 

‘’My fav product is Extra-Comfort Anti-Pollution Cleansing Cream 200Ml - Clarins 

Becky09
Nailing It

I must admit the only Clarins product Ive personally tried is the 'My Clarins Re-Boost Hydrating Cream' but I LOVE it so much! It's a matifying moisturiser that has really made a massive difference to my skin. My skin overall looks beautifully radiant but my nose and chin are way less shiny looking. I would recommend it to anyone with combo skin looking for a decent moisturiser! Smiley Happy

I would love to try the "Pure Scrub - Combination/Oily skin. A foaming gel that instantly exfoliates and purifies the face. Lava beads gently exfoliate to help remove impurities and deep clean pores, enriched with alpine willowherb extract to help tighten pores."

I feel like it would work wonderfully with the moisturiser and improve my routine!  

Reallylovespie
Beauty Crush

@EllenL how nice that you've organised this! Clarins seem to really be innovating with the amount of new skincare products they're bringing out...

I don't think I've ever had a chance to try much from clarins, they generally don't target my demographic with their marketing, until the myClarins range which was really cool and of course, still on my list of things to buy

These look just as funky, and I'd love to try the pure scrub. I guess because it caters to my skin type 🤷🏽‍♀️ but primarily because lava beads sound so cool. "I wash my face with lava... beads" lol how cool! Smiley Very Happy

Nazzy12
First Base

I’d have to say my favourite product is the #Clarins One Step Cleanser and would like to try the Fresh Scrub!

SPRI1
Fresh Face

I'd love to test pure scrub, my skin gets dehydrated so would like to see if this helps. 

Shaz99
Just Arrived

As I am a woman of a certain age 😉 I love your anti ageing products especially the #Extra-Firming Day Cream

I Would love to try the scrub for combination skin

N19
Fresh Face

Fresh face

#Clarins Instant smooth perfecting touch.

Would like to try the Pure scrub  to test for smoother makeup look without the need for the above # product or daily pore primer!

SparkyJ
Going Pro

These sound amazing @EllenL ! 

I would love love to try the fresh scrub for my dehydrated skin!

my favourite Clarins product at the moment is Tonic Body Treatment Oil Firming And Toning 100Ml - Clarins  its so hydrating on the skin and smells amazing!