cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

***CLOSED***NEW ON YOU TESTERS WANTED! Calling all face scrubbers...

Community Manager
Community Manager

NEW ON YOU: Clarins Renew & Rebalance Scrubs

To celebrate the launch of the NEW Clarins Renew & Rebalance Scrubs, we've got 30x full size scrubs for you to test and review!

New Scrubs.jpg

We have 3 different options for you to choose depending on your skin type:  

• Pure Scrub - Combination/Oily skin. A foaming gel that instantly exfoliates and purifies the face. Lava beads gently exfoliate to help remove impurities and deep clean pores, enriched with alpine willowherb extract to help tighten pores. 

• Comfort Scrub - Dry skin. An oil-gel that instantly exfoliates the face and lips, perfect for dry skin, sugar microcrystals help to buff away dead skin cells while mango butter nourishes and hydrates.

• Fresh Scrub - Dehydrated skin. A cream-gel that instantly exfoliates and refreshes skin, a super duo of natural beads gently removes impurities and leaves skin feeling smooth and plump.

If you’d like to take part, please click 'Reply' below, tag your favourite Clarins product below using the '#' function, and tell us which scrub you'd most like to try! A selection of members will be chosen at random, you will then receive the product and 5 questions to answer and post on the Community for your fellow members to see.

Ends at midnight on Sunday 21st July.

Shop all Clarins here.

T&Cs: Entries will close at midnight on 21/07/19. 30 members will be chosen at random from the entries. Product will be given in exchange for a review on the Community. The product cannot be returned and there is no cash alternative.

972 REPLIES 972

Re: NEW ON YOU TESTERS WANTED! Calling all face scrubbers...

MFBeauty1
Multimasker

Instant Light Natural Lip Perfector 12Ml - 07 Toffee Pink shimmer - Clarins as well as the lip oils I cannot find on the # 😂

would love to try the pure scrub as I don’t yet own a face exfoliator 🤫

emilyward1990
Multimasker

Wow what a great choice of products to test! 

My favourite Clarins product is the Instant Smooth Perfecting Touch Primer 15G - Clarins - makes my skin so silky smooth!

I would love a chance to test the Pure Scrub - would be perfect for my skin type Smiley LOL

Ashli
Beauty Icon

@EllenL  My favourite product from clarins is Sos Primer Face Primer 30Ml - 00 Universal Light - Clarins  as I fell in love with it when got a sample of then I bought the full size version. I use t before the foundation on the whole face. The effect after the foundation is a glowy skin, bright in a fresh and natural way and the foundation remains all day. It also keeps the skin hydrated! 

I would LOVE the opportunity to test out the Refreshing Face Scrub because I recently recieved a sample for the SOS Hydra Refreshing Mask and it did felt amazing and actually made my skin more radiant, plumped and hydrated and did not need to use moisturizer after x

Sg
Nailing It

Not tried anything from clarins yet but would love to try the fresh scrub.

Jo_73
Total Glossip

The only product I've tried from Clarins is the instant light lip oil. I'd love to try the comfort scrub from this range please.Xx 

NadiaS88
Nailing It

@EllenL thank you very much for another great opportunity.

At the moment i don't have favourite product in Clarins, but i hope everything will change in future. 

Fresh Scrub - Dehydrated skin. Will be best for me. All scrubs which i used didn't suit me, but i still want to find the one which i will love with all my heart!

JennnCore
In the Spotlight

Thanks for some great opportunities this morning, @EllenL! 🖤

I have to agree with @MFBeauty1, the Lip Perfector but in pink for me!

I would love to try the Comfort Scrub if lucky enough to be chosen 🖤

SophieG1
Beauty Icon

Wow we are spoilt with the New on You today 😍 my go to product is the Hydra-Essentiel Milky Spf 15 Boy Lotion 50Ml - Clarins  o can only # the milky body lotion 🙈 but here’s a picture. 

I would love try either the pure or fresh scrub. 257AB68D-0EA9-42DF-A310-4806BAF0B849.jpeg

MarySue
Fresh Face

Hi my favourite Clarins product is #onestepexfoliatingcleanser, I would love to try the fresh scrub as being cabin crew I need to make sure I look after my skin on those long flights, so excited about these new products.